Keep getting kicked out of my network game

DMF

@dmf180593
Reaction score
Hi all, long time no speak.

Been playing FM2013 since release day and had a network game going for a while now.

We're into our fourth season of the game and suddenly I've been getting kicked out of the game every 10/15 mins randomly (although usually it is just after I've confirmed my starting XI for a match so I then don't get to manage my team!)..

Was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem or knows any way of fixing it.

Thanks in advance.

P.S - wasn't sure whether this should go in technical help or network game section so mods can move if necessary.

Aaaaaaaaanybody got an answer for me? Still happening...

Sadly mate I think their is still problems with the network mode despite SI saying they have fixed most issues in the latest patch. Hopefully by next years game they will get these problems solved considering the game has went the steam servers way rather than the old lan which is good they have done that. Unfortunately their is no solution right now or at least I have not heard of any and if I do I will let you know right away.

Unfortunately over the last week or so, myself & a friend have been experiencing the same problem with the disconnection issues as discussed above. We have being playing online network games together for a while without any problems. Now though every time my friend connects which takes a while longer than normal he gets kicked out at games screen once he has submitted his team. This must be an SI problem, surely they should deal with the situation to enable gamers to play, any information or advice would be welcome.