calcal

Reaction score
Hi guys!

Sorry if ive posted this in the wrong place..

Thing is,I got offered the england u21's job..I accepted,

But whats annoying me is their is 1 player whos 27,And i keep getting national reports for him constantly?? After everygame hes playing? And i have tried all i can see to try and stop them but nothings worked?

Its doing my head in?

Anyone had this or know how i can get stop it from happening?

What have you tried in your attempts to stop the flow of reports to this player? The problem is almost certainly in your subscriptions as those are what decide which information is compiled for you in your inbox.
Whenever you take a national job, automatically unless you decide otherwise you will get reports to that nation and all of its international sides....so when I took the England main job, I got all of the under 19's and under 21's information.

This should extend to players who are in the squad(s) as they are the makeup of those sides, though this particular one may have been accidentally clicked to subscribe somewhere along the way.

If the problem is purely a bug, well....I guess it isn't the end of the world or a game breaker? Just have to press spacebar a few more times and suck it up.