Keep getting Work Permit denied

Reaction score
I have this kid I want to sign, my scouts are telling me he is going to be better than Angelo Palombo and is already a Championship quality player at 15. He is from Brazil and I keep trying to get him but I cant get him every single bid gets accepted, he wants to come I want him but the work permit application wont go through.

Is there anything I can do?

if hes that goo just keep trying and hope it eventually goes through.

I doubt he'll get a work permit at 15. You might have better luck once he's eligible for a professional contract though.

i had the same problem but got him when he was on pro contract so yh

well I hope he is available, cause the kids got great stats and being the next Angelo Palombo is no laughing matter, I mean sure not the best in the world but quality none the less

a regen from brazil, he plays for Sao Paolo and is in their youth team I had my scouts out tehre and they mentioned one player in Sao Paolo some different guy and I started looking in their youth team and told my scouts to scout them all and he was by far the best

some may think its cheating but its not like giving money or just transferring him. if you have the real time editior you can add english as other nationality or put that he only needs x amount of days to get an english work permit.
either that or, if you think its cheating, just keep trying

cant u get a feeder club who you can send him to?

how would you do that?
i've had teh same problem myself.

I wish the work permits were optional!

Thanks Christopher. i guess d editor is a way to counter unfair aspects of the game..
really helpd

I think Brazil has an age limit before players can move anyway, you wouldn't get him till he was 17 or 18, I think its 18.

Once eligible for a pro contact you should be able to sign him regardless of a work permit. If he doesn't get one he'll (obviously) be ineligible to play but you can loan him to a feeder club (one in a euro country) for x amoutn of years until he gains nationality. Poland is only 3 years, some are 4 though.