Keep it on the Floor - Pure Football. **TESTERS WANTED**

Maaaaaardy

Reaction score
Keep it on the Floor - A Footballing Tactic

Hi guys! I've spent a lot of time devising a tactic which is a footballing tactic, suitable for use with Arsenal and other good passing sides. This is my first tactic and i'm currently looking for testers, although since the latest tweek and the first release I have gone 20+ games unbeaten as Arsenal and won the league 2nd season. This tactic is something i've worked hard on and would love some people to test, with or without Arsenal. The evidence is there for me, including a record 38 shots during one game. I have beaten United home and away, City away with 70% possession and more! Please download if you have time and tag me in your experiences. Ravi has been kind enough to let me put this in here and I hope it helps some. I found this save tricky and they're my favourite side to play with, so if it's the same for you, feel free!

Striker: Giroud or Similar. Somebody who is big, strong and physical but also smart and a good finisher is vital. No pace needed here.

Wingers: Walcott/Chamberlain/Cazorla. Fast, creative and good off the ball is helpful. As the flanks switch the players must be clever enough to drift around and being an able finisher would be an advantage.

Midfielders: Wilshere/Ramsay/Verrati/Bender/Arteta/Cazorla. Defensive Midfielder/Anchor who's big, strong and a great defender. A DLP who is a good all rounder, someone who's able to pick a pass as well as defend and knows when to stay and when to drive forward. And a creative powerhouse, a Wilshere type player who's just creative, and will put them on a plate all day.

Defenders: Mertesacker/Koscielney/Vermaelen. All round, good with the ball at their feet but can have a good tackle and get stuck in. Full Backs also needed, but generally defence seems stable in this tactic.

SHOUTS: When at home, Possesion being retained is very handy and you should drown sides out. Away from home Playing out of Defence is recommended. If you experiment with shouts i'd be interested to see your findings.

Credit to Mike, who helped me tweak this tactic a bit. You probably won't see this but hey, you deserve a lot of credit.

http://www.mediafire.com/?dlk3i5djui322t1

Enjoy and please give feedback! If this tactic doesn't work for you I apologise, it's a much more temperamental game than previous editions! Also, if you have any recommendations how to improve this post let me know, as I say this is my first ever tactic and I don't have much experience making this look amazing like Raiken and the rest of you! :)

Fixtures since this tweak of the tactic (The losses can be explained by holidaying games that weren't in the PL as I was chasing that and had a small squad at the time):

http://gyazo.com/94c896d39b9ec548cbd40b8b38a8afa6

The league table was as follows:

http://gyazo.com/ae35794fcb3c7855c1f4f4e0f02c1c4e

The tactic is the following (As well as my squad):

http://gyazo.com/0a64d5667850d0c1de9c9ab8f41bca02

Last edited:
The file you are trying to download is no longer available.

Do you have some SS of the tactic, fixtures and league table?

Do you have some SS of the tactic, fixtures and league table?

I do indeed. The fixtures from the last tweak are as follows. I can explain the two losses as simply I holidayed the games as I had no interest in Europa or the FA Cup.

94c896d39b9ec548cbd40b8b38a8afa6.png

The league table was as follows:

ae35794fcb3c7855c1f4f4e0f02c1c4e.png

The tactic is the following (As well as my squad):

0a64d5667850d0c1de9c9ab8f41bca02.png

The tactic isn't one where you win 15-0 or anything but it does seem to work. Even if there isn't a lot of highlights you should see wins and really, grinding out wins is the sign of something good.

Loving this, 65% possession, 3/4-0 at a time... now bad... only played 5-10 games so far but city love it.

I'll give it a go with a smaller team like Brighton!

What kind of wingers are in tactic? Do they cut inside all the time or hugtouchline?

Loving this, 65% possession, 3/4-0 at a time... now bad... only played 5-10 games so far but city love it.

Brilliant! Keep me up to date with your results! And post any good games in a SS!

@Fragnat they cut in often mate. And @Seano thank you! I can't wait to see your findings mate :) Nice to see my first attempt at a tactic working well for someone haha!

Well so far so good, i holiday'd pre-season , didn't make any transfers so i don't have the best squad but i've dominated every game so far.. i'm going to keep going until the end of the season and i'll update you frequently.

Well so far so good, i holiday'd pre-season , didn't make any transfers so i don't have the best squad but i've dominated every game so far.. i'm going to keep going until the end of the season and i'll update you frequently.

Thanks Sean :) this excites me! I think it'd work well in the Champ as all the strikers are just big and clumsy! Haha. I found for me it doesn't holiday well, I tend to lose everything oddly!

You're right, i holiday'd two games and lost them both so i'll not holiday anymore.. I'll try and spend a few hours on this tomorrow

Would it be possible to tweak the tactic a bit and change the striker form TM to something else? I really dislike the concept of a target man

Would it be possible to tweak the tactic a bit and change the striker form TM to something else? I really dislike the concept of a target man

It would work well with a Poacher set to run onto ball, but the idea of the TM is to make the tactic unusual.

Nearly finished the season with Brighton mate, i'll post stats and screenshots once i finish it.

View attachment 316790View attachment 316791View attachment 316792View attachment 316793

I think this is a really successful season. a slow start but thats expected with a brand new tactic and as you can see we scored alot of goals and had a decent defensive record. The performances i got from some of my players was unbelieable, Dean Hammond had the best average rating in the league, both my wingers were in the top 5 assists list and My main TM Ulloa was 2 highest top goalscorer. I really liked this tactic , it was fun to use and test out. I didn't make any signings and i managed to nearly get into the play-offs (**** loss against derby) when i was expected to finish like 15th, so just imagine if i built a team of good players, i'd say we could of won the league ( definitely promotion anyway ).

Hope this helps mate!

Notes:
I didn't make a single singing (Although my director of football did).
I let my assistant manager pick the team for me, and i played the match.
I didn't change any of the settings, other than switching from Attacking to Control.
I holiday'd every match that wasn't the championship.

I'm about to start my second season with Arsenal, i'll try it with them.

Last edited:
View attachment 316790View attachment 316791View attachment 316792View attachment 316793

I think this is a really successful season. a slow start but thats expected with a brand new tactic and as you can see we scored alot of goals and had a decent defensive record. The performances i got from some of my players was unbelieable, Dean Hammond had the best average rating in the league, both my wingers were in the top 5 assists list and My main TM Ulloa was 2 highest top goalscorer. I really liked this tactic , it was fun to use and test out. I didn't make any signings and i managed to nearly get into the play-offs (**** loss against derby) when i was expected to finish like 15th, so just imagine if i built a team of good players, i'd say we could of won the league ( definitely promotion anyway ).

Hope this helps mate!

Notes:
I didn't make a single singing (Although my director of football did).
I let my assistant manager pick the team for me, and i played the match.
I didn't change any of the settings, other than switching from Attacking to Control.
I holiday'd every match that wasn't the championship.

I'm about to start my second season with Arsenal, i'll try it with them.

Pretty thrilled with that! Gutted you didn't do better pal, but evidently with some signings it should come around! I did make this tactic with Arsenal so gladly use it with them haha. Yeah I find the front 3 are quite good and the defence was better for me, but that's interesting findings right there!

Please guys, use this and assist me!

i suggest you send it the Massive Testing thread found in this section aswell.