keeping things interesting on long term saves

talibkweli9

Reaction score
Just wondering how other guys do long term saves.I tend to stay with the same club and I'm currently in 2023 with Liverpool.

I've had great success in all areas and have all the facilities top notch and a new 74000 stadium in my naalthough it's great doing well and winning the majority of games I'm feeling that I could maybe get a little boring.

as I've said I'm not keen on moving clubs but was thinking of seeking a lot of my top players and playing young guys.problem is I can't sell club legends like Suso and sterling.

what does everyone else do when they get to this point or any ideas to change things up?

i like to have a feeder club in active divisions and try and get them promoted through sending them youngsters and prospects on loan

I've never thought of that.I never have many coountrys loaded as my laptops dodgy.I also seem to have a bug getting feeder clubs.well mainly one to gain popularity and merchandise

When going into that generation-change, where your legends Suso and Sterling are getting old and bad and/or retireing, instead of buying the replacements, try focus on youngsters from your own ranks. Could give you a couple of extra seasons to the game.

Also, there is nothing I love better, than following the career of one of the players I have developed myself, and seeing them turning into legends for my club feels really rewarding. Keeps me going for atleast one whole generation.

The thing is there still in there late 20s and performing well.I mite just sell my foreign guys and get most of my team English.already got a lot of the good English talent anyway