Position: Striker

Strengths:
Dribbling,Finishing,Pace,Flair,Heading,Off the Ball

Weaknesses:
Jumping,Composure,Determination

Description: Striker
Personality: Balanced

View attachment 124801

Not a bad find here pal, You would make a good scout mate.

Future screen in 2015. He would probably be better if he was developed by the player however (tutoring/training ect.):

Last edited:
Good investment, definitely profitable. Could be a good striker for a prem club though.

he was pretty **** good on Fm09, here is a screenshot I took of him back then :)
attachment.php

attachment.php

here is the link to the thread as well :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f60/raikan007s-recommended-players-t17730/post136918.html

This guy plays in my country, Romania :) In FM 10 he played at Farul Constanta I guess and he was a real piece of work.

what does he look like Hellroker, post a screenshot... (or is it still early in the game?)

he turned out very well on my Fm09 game in the post above, would like to see him in Fm11 :D

what does he look like Hellroker, post a screenshot... (or is it still early in the game?)

he turned out very well on my Fm09 game in the post above, would like to see him in Fm11 :D

Still early mate. 1st season only ;) Have a look at Tharros' screenshot earlier in the thread. Hes turned good, playing for Juventus. Would be much better if nurtured manually though :)

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Got Hulk to tutor him, and his determination has increased by 5 already!!! Its 12 now