kelvin davies

pughdiniho

Reaction score
has anyone else found southampon goalkeeper kelvin davies 8 million valuation a bit weird if this problem is on their game or maybe its just on mine

yeh its like that on mine as well.......think its a bit steep meself!!!

He's more valuble than Reina, Robinson and Given which seems a bit stupid to me!!

what i want to know is why are there bugs in the first place, surely they do test after test

Every game has bugs no matter how long developers spend on a title, be it small or outrageous. I don't mind that they released it early with a few bugs as a patch is already on the way.

Patch notes.

I think SI have the same mentallity as Microsoft, put it out full of bugs then let the users find them and report them then release a patch to fix them.

suppose but if they played the game for a bit before releasing it they would spot them themselves and then correct them i mean how they cud miss the rooney 1 aswell! but i mean this dosnt affect the game so its not really a bug its just a numerical error i think they mean 2 put 800,000

I did computing at college and when you test things you have to test one single button in everyway you can so for SI to test a game like FM would be a huge task and probably add months onto the release date. But things like the price of a player you cant expect them to look at all the millions of players and check all the personal details. SI are a very user friendly company and they listen to all the reported bugs and try to fix them all so i dont think its fair to say they should do this, they should do that.

yeah i kno its good that patches can be released but say if there are errors on the xbox version of the game i think its more difficult to port the patch onto that console which is a bit of a downfall but 4 pc its ok

yeah i kno its good that patches can be released but say if there are errors on the xbox version of the game i think its more difficult to port the patch onto that console which is a bit of a downfall but 4 pc its ok

In extreme cases they would use Xbox Live for patches.

Yeh you can't accuse them of not testing properly as FM is a HUGE game to test as there are just endless things to test for. They employ in house testers, there are testers at SEGA, loads of beta testers and then of course they release a beta demo to the public.

Also the bugs that are still in FM at the moment are hardly game ruining (unless you're the England boss :D) and as you can see the patch is coming out soon to try and fix the very few bugs found since the game release.