NO2OUP

Reaction score
hey guy's signed kelvn etuhu for my new swindon game, just wondered if anyone has bought him in the past and if he is a good buy ? remember when he played for man city and he was a good young player.
going to use him as a left sided attacking midfielder and backup as a striker, he needs to work on finishing though.

View attachment 224742

Looks great for league 2 mate, finishing or crossing worked on and he could be a good player for league 1 and maybe championship with those physical stats

I have him in my Pompey team on the new update and he's a pretty decent player for Championship club so he will be great for you.. Only problem is he moans a lot.. About everything.

try Kelvin (FCPorto/ but in 1st season he on loan in Rio Ave but he is a beast...)

He is good and as an Inside Forward he will be a beast and try to get Soukouna or Brandy for Strikers mate ;)

hey guy's signed kelvn etuhu for my new swindon game, just wondered if anyone has bought him in the past and if he is a good buy ? remember when he played for man city and he was a good young player.
going to use him as a left sided attacking midfielder and backup as a striker, he needs to work on finishing though.

i had him in my league one saves and he is very good. you could train him and use him as a right winger also. as a striker, sigh tiago tremonti(free)

View attachment 224742

I had Kelvin Etuhu on my Rotherham game. My advice is only play him in League 2. His value is about 150k when he signs from being without a club so once you get promoted SELL HIM! My reason is this, I won the league in the first season and Etuhu contributed pretty well with about 10-15 goals mostly off the bench because if you start him hes so arragant that hes been picked that he does sweet **** all but in League 1 he was a complete liability. He got sent off for me for a two footed lunge from behind so i fined him 2 weeks wages and he flipped. He didnt understand why i fined him and drove himself onto the transfer list. Due to how good he was in League 2 i put him back in the side after his 3 game suspension and de ja vu. He was sent off again for a two footed lunge from behind to which i fined him 2 weeks wages again and he threw his toys out again. He blatently deserved the fines for his recklessness and 2 weeks because of the games he missed while he was out suspended. I ended up terminating his contract, Hes totally unmanagable.

£150k is more benefitial in the lower leagues than a guy who is abit too loco for my liking.

Last edited:
I got him in League 2 with Swindon, he got injured though for the rest of the season. I got rid of him afterwards. Howver, he was absolutely fine to manager though.