I will give V5 a go with Chievo. Have been underperforming in the league, standing at 8th in January 1st season. Hopefully this will help me push for a promotion.
I’d use V6, did really well for Shrewsbury/Morecambe. Make sure you set training to tactical for a few months

Playing about with the tactic again last night, made one edit. Change of role for both WB's from WB (A) to CWB (A), it seems to have improved goal scoring and concedes less. The 6-1 v PSG was with 10 men as well. Fabinho sent off after 9 minutes at 0-0

Attachments

• Kendallution V6.0.fmf
    43.6 KB · Views: 231
  • Liverpool_ Fixtures-12.png
    Liverpool_ Fixtures-12.png
    352.7 KB · Views: 417
Playing about with the tactic again last night, made one edit. Change of role for both WB's from WB (A) to CWB (A), it seems to have improved goal scoring and concedes less. The 6-1 v PSG was with 10 men as well. Fabinho sent off after 9 minutes at 0-0
posr your team

tactic in download it's not the same in liverpool screen

download for v6 in post 44 and if you hit download at top of page its the original version not the updated one

Here's the exact one I'm using in my LFC save. For those who can't be bothered to change the player roles

Attachments

• Kendallution V6.0 Real.fmf
    43.6 KB · Views: 214
I've been using this tactic. It's okay as it is, but if you change the mentality to cautious it goes into beast mode!

Last edited:
Really, who are you managing?

Milan. But they are the fourth club of my journeyman save, about 10 years in, so the squad is totally different. I have strikers with a lot of pace in the two outside positions of the front three, and they murder teams on the counter.

Milan. But they are the fourth club of my journeyman save, about 10 years in, so the squad is totally different. I have strikers with a lot of pace in the two outside positions of the front three, and they murder teams on the counter.
Have done a few tests, it would seem Cautious mentality works better for lesser teams.

fantastic at home, been hit n miss away, lost 4 out of my last 8 away games, any suggestions on maybe not being so attacking?? anyone had more luck with it?

Change to cautious, possibly defensive.

Dm is not working for me, tried with bakayoko , zakaria and nzonzi .

team play like titans at home but at away ,esp against bigger teams , wb s lose the ball against opposition wingers ( when we are attacking) and dm Bpd players giving ball away ezly with long “terrible” passes.

first season win the uefa cup with Galatasaray but 2nd season tactic become unstable. Maybe too many transfers is not any good esp for this tactic. Also u really need good players with passing attribute and amazing paced forwards. Another thing is , u cant control the tactic.if i tweak something in tactic i concede for sure.

need some hints for transfers and away games . Really good tactic btw , its realy fun to playwith it.