bankrbr

Reaction score
has anyone made the kenny 3-5-2 tactic used against stoke and chelsea? if not can one of ye tactic creator geniuses make it please

Can't you? It's more of a 3-2-4-1;

3CB's, 2 wing backs, a narrow diamond in midfield then a lone striker.

i have made the tactic actually but not really tested it. i will upload it if anyone wants it.

Ive made it.. but it doesnt fit in with suarez and carroll.. and if you're using an update you cannot really use it

I'm currently making one and doing very well with it. 3 games 3 wins only conceeded 1. I swap between 3-5-2 at home an away to weak sides and then away to stronger sides i go with the diamond in the middle formation with 1 upfront.

The tactics weren't exactly the same against Chelsea and Stoke. My best guess would be:

vs Stoke
CDR-Ball Playing Defender-Defend (Skrtel)
CDC-Limited Defender-Cover (Kyrgiakos)
CDL-Ball Playing Defender-Defend (Agger)

MR-Wide Midfielder-Auto (Kelly)
CMR-Center Midfielder-Defend (Lucas)
CML-Center Midfielder-Auto (Aurelio)
ML-Wide Midfielder-Auto (Johnson)

AMR-Advanced Playmaker-Attack (Gerrard)
AML-Attacking Midfielder-Attack (Meireles)
CF-Complete Forward-Support (Kuyt)

vs Chelsea
CDR-Central Defender-Defend (Carragher)
CDC-Limited Defender-Defend (Sktrel)
CDL-Central Defender-Defend (Agger)

DM-Anchor Man-Defend (Lucas)
CMR-Advanced Playmaker-Attack (Gerrard)
CML-Center Midfielder-Auto (Maxi)

AMC-Attacking Midfielder-Attack (Meireles)
CF-Complete Forward-Support (Kelly)

The tactics weren't exactly the same against Chelsea and Stoke. My best guess would be:

vs Stoke
CDR-Ball Playing Defender-Defend (Skrtel)
CDC-Limited Defender-Cover (Kyrgiakos)
CDL-Ball Playing Defender-Defend (Agger)

CMR-Center Midfielder-Defend (Lucas)
CML-Center Midfielder-Auto (Aurelio)

AMR-Advanced Playmaker-Attack (Gerrard)
AML-Attacking Midfielder-Attack (Meireles)
CF-Complete Forward-Support (Kuyt)

vs Chelsea
CDR-Central Defender-Defend (Carragher)
CDC-Limited Defender-Defend (Sktrel)
CDL-Central Defender-Defend (Agger)

DM-Anchor Man-Defend (Lucas)
CMR-Advanced Playmaker-Attack (Gerrard)
CML-Center Midfielder-Auto (Maxi)

AMC-Attacking Midfielder-Attack (Meireles)
CF-Complete Forward-Support (Kelly)

"CF-Complete Forward-Support (Kelly)" oO)

Don't listen to this guess, I think he hit his head.

Hard.

Hey it's maybe out of topic but will anyone try this formation using the update (using Suarez-STCL and Caroll-STCR)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f103/bud-424wg-my-most-just-give-it-a-try-t62215.html

Since it using Torres-like targetman, please make them run withball rarely when using Caroll type. TM supply mixed

I created this formation and tested using Liverpool, Birmingham and Atletico Madrid on the patch 11.2.1

Liverpool: won EPL on season 2 and when Torres fully fit along the 3rd season he netted 65 (48 EPL)

Birmingham: 2nd position on 1st season, but since I was experimenting many formations I have to wait until 2017 to won EPL, but won Champions League on 2016 and Lionel Messi join me for free afterward

Atletico Madrid: Just won La Liga on 1st season, netted 129 goals and conceded 33. Forlan 64 (48 La Liga)

Want to know if it will works for Caroll type targetman..thx...

Ill upload my 3-5-2 liverpool tactic

I called it 5-3-2 by mistake

Edit: You can swap the midfielders about as you please eg. play 1 DM 2 MC or 2MC 1AM or 3MC etc.

Last edited:
Anybody had any luck with this tactic? think this is my first post on these forums! avid Liverpool fan, been trying for days now to re-create the kenny dalglish tactic used against stoke and chelsea, really had no luck though

i used it against atletico madrid and lost 3-0 at anfield lol. need to go more attacking now for the away leg :(

i used it against atletico madrid and lost 3-0 at anfield lol. need to go more attacking now for the away leg :(

Ah right not good, tried in the premier league? sometimes european games need the tactic tinkered abit. good luck in the second leg!