gashead123

Reaction score
On Fm08 kerlon was a class player but where is he on fm09? can anyone tell me?

he went to city on mine for about 30m and his stats were pretty good but maybe not 30m worth and he wasnt out of this world but yeah hes still a quality

He plays for Chievo in Italy irl. Hes abrly played since 2005 when he pwnt in the u17 champ

cheers for that ............ anyone know of a decent left and right mid for about 12 mill each thanks

He signed for Inter in the summer (2008) and was popped on loan (like so many playing for big Italian clubs) to Chievo so as to make sure he got 1st team action.

Are you sure Inter signed him? Hes doen nothing in pro football, dont think hes even scored a goal

are you sure your sure :p

Wiki doesnt mention inter, i listening to the world football phone in and im sure tim vickery said he went straight from cruzeiro to chievo and theres nothing on yourtube with kerlon at inter

Trust me, Inter always buys Brazilians and "gives" them to the weaker Italian sides in order to not break the EU regulations. Same thing happened to Maxwell, Obinna and Julio Cesar. Next July he'll mysteriously join Inter.

wrong, kerlon didnt get brought by inter, went straight chievo, inter milan had nothing to do with the signing of kerlon. fact.

are you sure im pretty certain that Kerlon is owned by Inter and just being loaned out to Chievo, anyone got any evidence ?

ah i stand corrected then well done :), still aint done much in world football, and all the videos are him doing the seal not much to him other than that

he's only played one game for chievo anyway, i don't think he is very good tbh, also he isn't on loan there is no mention of that anywhere

to be honest i have been watching prob for about 3years since bursting on to the scene as a 16 year old at the under 17's world cup, right enough, when he did he looked amazing and finished top scorer and best player of the tourny. but since then he hasnt really improved as a player. his trick are unquestionable and no one will doubt tht but as a whole doesnt really have a end product. i hope im being a bit harsh on him and proves me wrong cos i dont want any young footballer to lose they way. lets hope with chievo he becomes the player that the world fort he would. good luck

Like so many young players nowadays, too quick to move for big money and not stay with a smaller team and get first team football. There have been plenty of players like that in recent times.

Willster

he plays for inter in fm09 anyway, he's up for sale for 2.5 million and my scouts are telling me to stay away from him, and i'm celtic in the SPL ffs! i was seriously tempted to sign him and hope his value would increase so i could make a tidy profit, but i've decided against it and i'm going to save my $$ for buonette or thiago silva.

He was amazing for me on 07 with Fulham won everything with him up front, goal a game cost me 9 million from Fluminese. He doesn't look to good on new game though.

well to sum him up i just searched for him in 2013 turns out he retired two years previous after being released by inter :S, cant be all that handy