Reaction score
Has anybody bought this guy from Cruzeiro. I just stumped up €8m to sign him (€2.8m up front). He looks tidy and Inter were on the verge of signing him until I stepped in!!! Sorry I can't post a pic but I'm at work!

Anybody had any dealings with him???

Had him once on a Man Utd save and he was brilliant when he was around 21-22, his stats are random however and i've never seen him as good since then.

yer ive never signed him but madrid did he players well most seasons getting 20 plus goals and always comeing close for top scorer in the league i think sean is the man to ask about Kerlon if i remember right he signed him on a few files

Craven said:
Had him once on a Man Utd save and he was brilliant when he was around 21-22, his stats are random however and i've never seen him as good since then.

His attributes arent random, hes always the same give ro take a few attributes which is usual for a player to ever so slightly differ from game to game

Never been able to get him due to not having enough money or not needing him, but he is a very good young striker :)

hes always excellent on mine and hes a very good AM/FC if you need one

young and relatively cheap

For real life The Times newspaper said Manchester united were keen for his services and said Kerlon is known for balancing the ball on his head towards goal then finishing it off volley etc.

Very impressive but the question is can he do all that against europe's defence?

Jeez Lloyd that was so 4 posts ago! fool

Hes awesome on FM,would recomend buyin. Looks decent irl too

Shut up fool. I have only just watched the video..

What? I called you a fool as you repeated something Pelican has said. Nowt do with the video :p

he's good player
kerlon and Zigic !!! only this two player.....

Kerlon is fantastic, Bought him second season for my Man Utd team, he scored 58 goals!!, and 25 assists!:D , but he does need time to settle in tho, after a few games he's unstoppable!! Half way through 3rd season Chelsea offered me £35 million for him!!

I seen Kerlon footage he juggles the ball on his head and gets fouled then takes the free kick and scores. His done it a few times as well.

i signed him for man u and so far he has scored 11 goals in 10 games in all competitions