Kevin Bridges.

I forced myself To Dislike the guy after seeing this photo from Ibrox in 2004

fucktherangers.jpg

What a legend. Totally agree with him.

Pity hes a tim but still i'll defo be going to see him live at some point !

I do find him funny, and i like others ^^ i really don't understand why you asked others outside Scotland if they find him funny. I would understand if you said outside the UK & Ireland, because other cultures are totally different to ours but were all practically the same with a minor few tweaks UK & Ireland wise.

And btw joel, I wasn't talking about that specific joke about being difficult to understand in his dvd its mostly about glasgow. :p

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

anyway im outta here Rangers game time :D

Just to say, in the OP, he buys a horse, not a cow. :wub:

Was going to buy his DVD just after Christmas but opted for Dara O'Briain's latest one (which I regret now as it wasn't that funny). Saw him on Would I Lie To You (the video that was posted) and he was great.

EDIT: And he bought a horse, not a cow :p

Last edited:
well seeing this is a comedy show il start off with a joke... seen a sign on a post saying have you seen this man... i phoned them up and said 'naw'

Seen him since day 1 on comedy roadshow , he was the best comedian i had heard in a while , hisnew dvd backs that up

Lmao edited, dno why I wrote cow. I knew it was a horse. I'm an idiot :p too tired today when I wrote it. XD