Kevin De Bruyne or Roberto Firmino

Who would you go for?

• Kevin De Bruyne

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • Roberto Firmino

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Other (please state in the thread please)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jeoul

Reaction score
I need a quality attacking midfielder, im in the second season with Spurs atm and i can only fork out for one

View attachment 277540

Im torn between these 2 because they are relatively the same, however Firmino offers more of a rounded player whereas De Bruyne is more attacking. I have tried to offer contracts to both and negotiated to the max, this is how it looks in general

De Bruyne
Asking Price: £36mil
Wage: £100k

Firmino
Asking Price: £27mil
Wage: £120k but after 5 appearances with Brazil this will shoot up to £150k (wth)!!!!

Do you think its worth it guys? Or is there another option i should go for entirely?

Thanks in advance for the feedback

Last edited:
Firmino is quality and so is De Bruyne. In terms of others to look at, maybe Pereyra if he is available on a free as he is excellent value for money. But you also have Eriksen already?

Very true Eriksen is all i need but he is injured for 4-6months :(

Okay sure i shall check out Pereyra

Thanks!

try to get januzaj hes amazing behind the striker and on the flanks. i think he will be cheaper

try to get januzaj hes amazing behind the striker and on the flanks. i think he will be cheaper

Januzaj would probably be closer or over £40 millon considering he's a wonderkid on the game. I signed Kevin De Bruyne for £22-£23.5 million in summer 2016 and would say one of the best one's I've signed so far. You could look at regens could find someone that would be ready for the time of Ericksen being injured for which is also someone who can develop in that time too

Regens would also be good to look at since they are young, wont want to play as much and can tutor them with the likes of Eriksen when he is fit. Talisca is also brilliant and a definite worthy option to look at also!

I've had a bit of success with De Bruyne but feel like he could do better. What do you reckon his best position and then role on the pitch is? Mainly used him as CAM as AP or AM attack in a 4231. Hasn't scored many goals/assists and generally gets sub 7.0 ratings.

You could get Lucas Andersen,Sergi Roberto, Jack Grealish, G.Wijanldum, Gylfi Sigurosson, Remy Cabella, Ganso, Jota(Brentford), Adam Maher and Tomas Martinez. All of these should available for under £10m

Thanks so much for the suggestions guys, wow De Bruyne won the vote by a huge margin lol.

Pereyra - He opted to go Juventus instead (and gave me so much problems in the champions league, what are the chances eh...)
Januzaj - I know his stats are really good but I just dont like him in real life i cant bare to see him in my team xD
Talisca - Couldn't find him in my game

tommyd150 i will definitely check your suggestions in my third season, cheers for the help!!

I decided i wouldn't go for the two and go for more younger players as some of you said, I already had Mats Moller Daehli which turned out to be really solid backup - City then bought him off me for £41million!!!! and hes just a bench warmer for them now lol...

During the second season i opted for:

Angel Correa (13mil) - such a beast now at 21 years old, really good buy
Hachim Mastour (4mil) - great potential but he gets injured every other game!!

I even managed to bag Paulo Dybala on a free transfer at 21k wage - bargain! (third season)

Last edited: