Kevin De Bruyne out for 6/7 months with a virus?

shwayze

Reaction score
Why is he out for so long? Is it a bug? Is it HIV or Cancer?

Did he have it in real life? And you don't stay out for 6/7 months with mono i would imagine

Yeah, he had it in real life. And he really did stay out for that long.

That long with mono would make sense, that thing keeps you down for a long time, people miss over a month of school when they get it. And when you "recover" its done a number on your body and it would take a long time to get back to 100%.

Yeah it does affect your body much because on of our tennis players(just an example) named Mario Ančić who was supposed to have a great career and he got mono... Guess what happened? He couldn't play nearly as good as before and he had more injuries than ever in a short space of time so he had to stop playing tennis competitively... So yeah it affects your body much and it is a severe virus...

Darren Fletcher had a virus this season with United, not mono though, missed a long period and lost a lot of weight.

This happened a lot with the old manager games, i remember having james beattie out for three months with a cold on CM4

since when is cancer considered a virus?!? :p

ha that's a bit unfortunate, since mononucleosis is just glandular fever, he must have got a bad dose, probably from some horrendous hooker knowing professional footballers... :D

lol i got scared and thought he was out for this long in RL considering Chelsea are reportedly buying him in RL

since when is cancer considered a virus?!? :p

ha that's a bit unfortunate, since mononucleosis is just glandular fever, he must have got a bad dose, probably from some horrendous hooker knowing professional footballers... :D
Because if he had cancer in real they aren't going to put Out for 6-7 months with Cancer?