aizo4576

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Just signed Kevin for 2m in the 1st transfer window, and wondering what should I do with him?Should I send him out on loan, or keep him with me(I'm Aston Villa)? I could put him on the bench, bring him on every so often, let him start a few.
I'm really not sure what to do, so any help?
Thanks,
Aiz

send him out on loan first season for him to get first team football then second seson play week in week out

Don't loan him out. Start him in cup games and bring him off the bench in games you are comfortably winning. Also, get someone like Petrov to tutor him

Okay, thankyou :)
When one of my CM's get injured, who would be the best replacement from these:
Kevin
Stephen Ireland
Robert Pires
Steven Sidwell

Ireland, but when you play weaker teams bring in Kevin

I loaned him in my liverpool save to reading and he got championship young player of the season

question 1 , after I sign somebody never loan them striaght away because I want to create an afinity (bond between player and club)
question2
Ireland

if you use him as playmaker role in first season(like i did subs of cesc in arsenal or modric in tott) he makes more than 10 ***. per season. i always buy him, and never think of loaning him. because he is excellent player for every team even subs or starting 11.

key part to use players like kevin is roles, duties and tweaks in game. he is my star in every team actually.

Yeah he's great for me, even in the EPL as a top-team. He usually comes on as a sub in the second half or around the 60 minute mark, he also plays when the main player is injured or as said before against weaker teams. He plays great, so he doesn't actually have to go on loan.

In my Liverpool save he was amazing and played every game as a deep lying playmaker.
In my Tottenham save he was VDV's deputy and was again amazing.

Real Madrid pounced on him on my current save so I couldn't buy him, I was devastated, especially when he wouldn't even come on loan :(