Kevin Vandenbergh - Belgain Striker

khodder

Reaction score
Has anyone else signed this character??

Vendenbergh.jpg

I picked him up in my Sunderland game for 700k. I play him in a two striker combo with Bent as a Poacher and he has put a couple away so far. Seems like a pretty good cheap buy for a lower end EPL club, and might be a great striker in the Championship.

Nothing great physically and he sucks in the air, but the finishing, composure, decisions, off the ball and positioning ratings make sure he finishes nearly all of his chances.

I'm Sunderland too.
I'm going to look at him now, how do you play him?

You have edited his stats. I just looked, and his finishing is 10, and the only decent stats he has is Penalty, Off the ball, Desicions and concentration

i signed him with Scunthorpe in 09. he scored 2 goals in 23 games. don't buy him

You sir, have failed epically.

you didnt make the editing subtle, did you, one of the most obvious edits ever.

yeah,
Thats so stupid, I just bought him because of you
use this website properly, or don't use it at all...

Fail.

If you was a real striker sign David N'Gog!!

Must be a database I downloaded that edited him not me, I never use the editor. Sorry for any confusion here guys.

I dunno, not exactly the player that would stand out for editing, unless vandenbergh himself edited it....

??? weird huh i just checked him out as well nowhere near as good as that said he wouldnt be a worthwile signing for me and im preston Lol

Kevin's peak was CM 01/02 I have known about him he wasn't too bad on FM 2006 aswell

Don't know if he'll be a good signing, but this guy didn't edit his game. His stats are similar in my game... i'm at the 2nd season break with Nottm Forest, will play my 3rd season, 2nd in EPL... will give it a try since he'll come in a free transfer.

u got a screenie pmoraesm? bcos a player in their late 20's shouldnt be able to improve their finishing stat by that much

the guy didnt edit it vandenbergh looks exactly the same in my game at the start and im using the default database maybe you should of check what hes like on default 10.1 ect before you go accusing people of "editing" ;)