See? You're just a horrible ****, and nobody on here actually likes you. And since we're talking about fails, a bit like your awful display kits and your awful button logos? Why don't you get off this forum and stay off mate. You're not wanted.

Oh, and your failed Champions League competition and your failed Project Dummy 2000-2010 kit thing.

(K)

Last edited:
See? You're just a horrible ****, and nobody on here actually likes you. And since we're talking about fails, a bit like your awful display kits and your awful button logos? Why don't you get off this forum and stay off mate. You're not wanted.

Oh, and your failed Champions League competition and your failed Project Dummy 2000-2010 kit thing.

(K)

Horrible? How? For saying "You well didnt cut them collars from man utd kits"

Just go out and see some sunlight for once then come and talk to me.

loser

You dont see me constantly staying on forums 24/7 I have a life something of which you must aqquire.

connor95 get off my thread if your just spamming and critisising get a life

I'm not on the forums 24/7, I'm only on after about 4 or 5 at night. And clearly, you have no life if all you have to do is bombard people with needless insults for all your days. I actually feel sorry for you.

Hasn't anyone tought you basic human manners? You do't verbally assault people for no reason, even if they're wrong. Kev is new to kit-making, so obviously he hasn't mastered it yet. He needs constructive bcriticism, and I've seen his kits getting better since he began. You, sir, are an ape.

Oh, and just me? What about Andy,cg (now McGovern), KevNaylor, anyone who doesn't use the pen tool, and the guy who uploaded the HFK kits as a download for the game. Just get a life.

Guys stop, before you both get mega spam infractions and end up getting banned

Both of you, cut the ****, for your own sakes.

D'you know what? I'm finished talking to you. I'm not going to continue arguing with a waste of space like you and get myself a ban and KevNaylor's thread closed. I can't believe I was dumb enough to even think about arguing with you.

you started it mate

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

connor get off the thread this is just spamming

fail again.

Jeez atleast spell it right if your asking me sumat

Kev, I have a wee request.

Team Name: Chile
Configuration(if needed): Please and thank you (K) :p
Unique ID: 1652
Kit Maker: Your choice
Sponsor: None
Home Design: Red with white and navy
Away Design: White with red and navy
Third Design(optional):