Key Attributes for Staff

Pandaros

Banned
Reaction score
I've seen a few posts here are there on the forum but I haven't seen a stickied or consolidated thread on what attributes are needed for which staff position related to training.

For example;

Assistant Manager
1) Motivation
2) Judging Player Ability
3) Judging Player Potential
4) Determination
5) Level of Discipline
6)...

First Team Coach
1)....
2)....

Coach (Attacking)
1) Attacking
2) Motivation

Coach (Set Pieces)
1) Technique
2)...

Coach (Shooting)
1) Technique
2)...

Coach (Aerobic)
1) Fitness
2)...

Coach (Strength)
1) Fitness
2)...

Coach (Ball Control)
1) Technique
2)...

Coach (Defending)
1) Defending
2)...

Scout)
1) Player Ability
2) Player Potential
3)...

Physio
1) Fitness
2) Motivation
3)...

It would also be really interesting to hear people's opinion on how much the member of staff's reputation matters.

I'm happy to edit this post to collate information if people are willing to share their thoughts or maybe I missed where this is posted already..?

I think there is a big thread somewhere with all this or was that another site :-| hmmm?

I've seen a few posts here are there on the forum but I haven't seen a stickied or consolidated thread on what attributes are needed for which staff position related to training.

For example;

Assistant Manager
1) Motivation
2) Judging Player Ability
3) Judging Player Potential
4) Determination
5) Level of Discipline
6)...

For the Assistant, I always look for:
Motivating, Working with Youngsters, Judging PA, Tactical Knowledge and Man Management.

1st team coach... Maybe someone who just can back up all of the training...
Can anyone suggest the atributes for tranining set pieces?

Logically for set pieces should be tactic and maybe shooting but... anyway do attributes improve over time, like players?

Yeah, they can improve... Even some unnamed staff can be a good staff in the future... Cause I've played Real Madrid in 2015 season and found some... But still i dunno how to get they improve tough... Anyone knows?

So far I have;

Assistant Manager (bennymc2007)
1) Motivation
2) Working with Youngsters
3) Judging Player Ability
3) Tactical Knowledge
4) Man Management

I'd really like some more input into this - there's some obvious ones but for example I've yet to crack the code on Set Pieces that gives the maximum stars for the training.

So far I have;

Assistant Manager (bennymc2007)
1) Motivation
2) Working with Youngsters
3) Judging Player Ability
3) Tactical Knowledge
4) Man Management

I'd really like some more input into this - there's some obvious ones but for example I've yet to crack the code on Set Pieces that gives the maximum stars for the training.

by PA I meant Potential Ability. Sorry, I should've made that clear.

Yeah, they can improve... Even some unnamed staff can be a good staff in the future... Cause I've played Real Madrid in 2015 season and found some... But still i dunno how to get they improve tough... Anyone knows?

they certainly can, if you ever use genie (I don't like to myself) they have current ability and potential ability just like everyone else. there is also a 7* coaching short-list download on this site that sets up filters so you can have a full 7stars for your training regimes

Last edited: