cyril

Reaction score
Having looking at one of my players he seems to have a very high Key Pass rate as compared to other players in the league. What do you guys average around with your main creative force how high can you get key passes and what is a good number for a player to achieve. It's not something i have kept track on really.

This is Tielemans for me

View attachment 304684

How high have you guys got key passes too ?

Wow he killed it, I haven't really checked that out but just having a look now Lee Wallace has 128 KPs compared to 2nd at 53 with 32 games gone.

You have a killer team just after 3 seasons...

Wow he killed it, I haven't really checked that out but just having a look now Lee Wallace has 128 KPs compared to 2nd at 53 with 32 games gone.

You have a killer team just after 3 seasons...
It's not something i payed attention to really, i just noticed he was high compared to other players just wanted to see what other people get from key passes a season. He came in 2nd to Depay for World player of the year i don't think i have ever had a central midfielder get it.

Does he take your corners by any chance? Wallace is a Left Back and takes my corners which 9/10 times he plays it short which could equal to a key pass.

Does he take your corners by any chance? Wallace is a Left Back and takes my corners which 9/10 times he plays it short which could equal to a key pass.
He takes right corners and right free kicks maybe that is why i don't really understand key passes too much if i am honest.

corner & free kick takers have loads of key passes...