Kezza's BaP

• Thread starter Thread starter Kezza96
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 60
  • Views Views 7K
Oh come on.... Pleeeaasssse someone pick me up!!! should've got an EU nation in hindsight -_- Oh well...

COME ON! Why did he choose Rangers! It would of been epic if he joined Hearts

Just realised I named "Dupont" as "Dunpot"... sorry mate! Not going to restart the game now though. Update up later!

Happy with the league win, but not getting enough starts in the league, I mean 9 starts and 7 goals in the cup ought to merit 20 games a season AT LEAST

Huh. Wonder why my Influence and Anticipation are so low after I chose them as my skills?

Anyway, 17 apps so far :D

Huh. Wonder why my Influence and Anticipation are so low after I chose them as my skills?

Anyway, 17 apps so far :D
Unsure about that, double checked everyone to make sure I didn't miss any attributes :(

7 assists in 27 games (non-competitive, tho) , not bad for a DM/DC :D

How did I get 9 first team games with Hull at 16!!

Brilliant - 3 non-competitive games and 2 assists. Don't think I'm going to make the grade at this rate.

2012/13 Season Review

View attachment 330312View attachment 330313View attachment 330314View attachment 330315View attachment 330316View attachment 330317View attachment 330318View attachment 330320View attachment 330321View attachment 330322View attachment 330323View attachment 330324View attachment 330325

Liam Pinder is dubbed as the next Michael Owen.

BPL- Manchester City
Bundesliga- Bayern
Serie A- Juventus
Liga BBVA- Barcelona

Rangers won the Third Division with 106 points from 36 games!

Last edited:
Are any of the lads friends? I can see Danny and I being mates.

I think you gave me aggression and not anticipation. I'm going all Joey Barton with 35 fouls and a red card. Cheers for changing the name though.

Decent comparison but I hope that doesn't mean I'll be injured all the time! What place did Hearts finish mate?

Getting FMRTE, and I will fix these mistakes I have made with the attributes. Then I will uninstall again :)

Hearts finished 7th, update soon!

Back