khodder

Reaction score
My first semi successful 10.3 patch tactic. With Udinese in Serie A and was in a battle for 3rd spot all year.

I will stress this is not a plug n play and win tactic. It is still a bit of a work in progress, but I wanted to chuck it here, see if anyone would use it, maybe liked it, problems, solutions etc...

It uses 3 at the back, so speed is one big thing for this formation, at least in my mind. The wider CB's have to cover a lot of ground towards the sidelines and do it quickly.

If I have one complaint it would probably be the goal scoring. Not a huge goal scoring tactic, although I was in Italy a notoriously low scoring league, and taking far too many long shots which can be adjusted.

I have left all set piece tactics blank, so you can work in there and it might help.

3-3-4Wide.jpg

Tacticfor3-3-4.jpg

SerieATable.jpg

Dropped from 4th (Equal on points with 3rd) to 8th with 4 losses to end the season. A couple of key injuries and suspensions really hurt.

If you want to give it a go, have fun.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=2185

File will be available there after checks and what not. Might have a go in another league and see what goes down.