Reaction score
Can someone help me , fm2012 doesnt seem to have probably one of the best young strikers around i cant seem to find him anywhere , even though he was listed on fm11

Khoumar Babacar

Please Help

Mark

No nothing lol, i found it very unusual not to find him anywhere , looked in fiorentina , barcelaona , top strikers still nothing ? unless fm12 forgot to put him in lol i dunno

He's not as good on FM12 as he was on FM11

Did you load up all players from the Itailian leagues?

No nothing lol, i found it very unusual not to find him anywhere , looked in fiorentina , barcelaona , top strikers still nothing ? unless fm12 forgot to put him in lol i dunno

Looked in Fiorentina under 18s/reservs?

No Nothing joe , harriers09 when you say load up do you mean the data base size ? or when you 1st start the game what crountries n leagues u load etc ?

No Nothing joe , harriers09 when you say load up do you mean the data base size ? or when you 1st start the game what crountries n leagues u load etc ?

when you first start the game...have you loaded up the itatlian leagues?

or if not did you select to load up all players from italy?

whaat is your database size?

Good question lol , i will check next time i start a new game , but thanks for getting back to me harriers09

He is disappointing in FM12...nowhere near the beast he was last year.

disappointing. well there are other great ones to suit ur needs ;)

Not as good in FM12, but still very quality if paired with another good forward. 20 goals in 36 appearances for me when I was playing a Ligue 1 save. He was paired with Mbaye Niang or Daniel Sturridge usually.

can someone tell me who to sign for qpr to get them to the premiership in 2013 i have 10mill