Kidd says Man Utd in driving seat

Insult, how mature
yes, well, I was born '91, and im manchester united fan since '97... dont call me plastic fan. I love united more than anything!!
Everyone who was playing for man utd and comment like that, doesnt deserve to be united legend, so, he is not united legend in my eyes

You clearly don't know much though if you say **** like that :S

Insult, how mature
yes, well, I was born '91, and im manchester united fan since '97... dont call me plastic fan. I love united more than anything!!
Everyone who was playing for man utd and comment like that, doesnt deserve to be united legend, so, he is not united legend in my eyes

He said United were in the driving seat for the title, a fact :S

Really?

Gosh, I thought Liverpool were, but whatever you say bud. Deluded.

You clearly don't know much though if you say **** like that :S

D. Edwards, Bobby Charlton, George Best, Ryan Giggs, Scholes... they are true legends of manchester united. I didnt say he was bad player or anything, quite opposite, he was great player, but he is not united legend ... now read this slowly >>> IN MY EYES.

Please, can we drop this, If you want to argue, make Do you love or hate Bryan Kidd topic, or PM me...

Last edited:
D. Edwards, Bobby Charlton, George Best, Ryan Giggs, Scholes... they are true legends of manchester united. I didnt say he was bad player or anything, quite opposite, he was great player, but he is not united legend ... now read this slowly >>> IN MY EYES.

Please, can we drop this, If you want to argue, make Do you love or hate Bryan Kidd topic, or PM me...

and cantona, beckham, neville, fergie, solsjaer are they not legends..... are you sure your a manc???

Do you not like cantona because he played for leeds, Probably a bigger rival team than City as city were nothing until now... Ferdinand also came from leeds. Michael owen is at Man Utd after being a legend at liverpool. pretty sure the fans don't hate him.

In your eyes maybe hes not a legend but your stating the fact hes not a legend because he is " Now a blue " that was your words. Its not an arguement its a debate. thats what people do when they talk about football :) fair enough you don't class him as a legend but don't say stupid **** such as "He is now a blue" because its just immature and has no valid point of why he wouldn't be a legend. ;)

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

and what he says was that man utd were in the BEST position for the title what swrong with that :S ? once again you have proven you have little knowledge and are just typing random things..

Really?

Gosh, I thought Liverpool were, but whatever you say bud. Deluded.
How can you agree with him and then call him deluded?

He's clearly been asked about our title chances and he's said we're in the driving seat. It's not like he called a press conference to say just this, so why's he getting called a moron?oO)

He's clearly been asked about our title chances and he's said we're in the driving seat. It's not like he called a press conference to say just this, so why's he getting called a moron?oO)

The fact is that Kiddo is a top guy. He is completely loyal to City and ofcourse he wants us to win the league but he's not a fool and he's very honest. Plus he knows Man U and the way they work better than any other than Fergie so he knows like the rest of us that United sitting top level on points as their nearest rival but with games in hand is a very strong position to be in from their perspective.

However he also went on to say he wouldn't swap any of our lads for any one elses players and you just know when Kiddo speaks he means it. He knows City can win the league and we have a real chance. But he also knows So do another 4 teams and United have to be favourites.

Sarcasm detector broken?