KIDS are (More Than) All Right

sanketutd

Reaction score
The English Game is always been more inclined to appreciate youth! I mean there is nothing more satisfying to see a young local lad going all the way or any of the new young talent that comes through the youth ranks! And keeping in mind that the FFP is kicking; the Importance of these young players has increased even more. Looking in the past we have witnessed many superstars who came through such as Scholes,Beckham,Lampard etc.SO FEEL FREE to share the things that you know about your club's young players which are you think destined for bigger things. This might include which position they play,their strength,weaknesses their nationality etc.

Jack wilshere :wub: next arsenal capitan :p

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

tiago alcantara for barcelona.

West Ham has one of the best youth academy's in England if not the best
i believe James Tomkins (DC) will be a great player
also i think Dylan Tombides 17 (ST) has big potential to become a great striker
John Fleck from Rangers will surely become a good player in the future

I know that; when I meant kids I included everybody who went from being a nobody to a superstar!

In case you didn't realise, at one point in their lives all footballers were kids. Except Yakubu who is now and always 21.

West Ham has one of the best youth academy's in England if not the best
i believe James Tomkins (DC) will be a great player
also i think Dylan Tombides 17 (ST) has big potential to become a great striker
John Fleck from Rangers will surely become a good player in the future

Tombides went my school :) I heard though he got put in goal for the school team even though he is a striker at who lol.

At the momet i would say the most promising lad who has came through the ranks is Nathanial Chalobah. Currently England U19 captain and was given the armband when he was just 16!!!!! He is a very tall centreback who is very good in the air and likes to rally forward (abit vintage Rio style). Played quite a few minutes this pre-season and im looking forward to seeing more of him.

Screw all them. Ross Barkley-the next Steven Gerrard

Screw all them. Ross Barkley-the next Steven Gerrard
I don't know where Everton find these Beasts; First Rooney then Rodwell(I know his progress has been stagnated) and now Barkley who has same rooney like characteristics!

Hey and by the way do you guys have any quotes of people who have seen these guys play; I mean does anybody know what the backroom staff think of these players?

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 AM ----------

Does anybody know anything about Manchester United's youngsters such as Oliver Norwood,Matt James,Ravel Morrison,Paul Pogba etc. What does our coaching staff thinks about them, how much chance they have to make it at the top etc.

Last edited:
The thread title worried me a little.

Calum McMannaman for the Wigan reserves will go on to much bigger things.