kiedude

Reaction score
I've finally decided to make this a story, I'm in the year 2028 and have currently won the Champions League with Man City. I'll make a table of all the seasons I have from the season 2029-2030 as I'm unemployed.

Challenges.

Win each continental international trophy
Win the World Cup with a team from each continent
Top the World and every continental hall of fame.
Complete the pentagon challenge
Complete the Champions League challenge (
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...narios/148495-champions-league-challenge.html)
Complete every 'Hero' achievement
Complete the Red Bull Challenge (
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...bull-challenge-gives-you-wings-challenge.html)

Champions League Challenge Team List

Real Madrid []
Benfica []
Milan []
Inter Milan []
Celtic []
Man Utd []
Feyenoord []
Ajax []
Bayern Munich []
Liverpool []
Nottingham Forest []
Aston Villa []
Hamburg []
Juventus [Done]
Steaua Bucharest []
Porto []
PSV []
Red Star Belgrade []
Barcelona []
Marseille []
Dortmund []

Pentagon Challenge List

Africa []
South America []
North America []
Asia []
Europe [Done]

More challenges to be added soon. I'll probably do seasonal updates unless something important happens. Anyway, first update to come

Last edited:
Very similar to something I'm doing at the minute, I'm not quite as far as you yet though ;)! Look forwards to seeing this!

View attachment 442771

My first managerial adventure since I started the save, a little earlier than predicted but nonetheless that's fine. Anyway, we arrive in troubled times, sitting 13th of 16 in the second division, we have Ajax CT as a parent club so I hope we can get some players loaned in.

First season update to come where I hope to fix the clubs poor league position

Very similar to something I'm doing at the minute, I'm not quite as far as you yet though ;)! Look forwards to seeing this!

You planning on writing it up? I would be interested in following if you did

You planning on writing it up? I would be interested in following if you did

Possibly, will see at the end of my current season (2017/18) :)

Interesting job there, hopefully you can turn things around!

First game since I joined we won 2-1 with 9 men away to 2nd in the league

Great success! Good job with the first win, hopefully things will just keep getting better :)

So I've made it to the end of the season. The question is, how did we do? The highlighted fixtures are the ones we played btw

View attachment 442766View attachment 442767

Pretty poor, actually. I didn't have time to do much, morale was terrible and I had no money

I made a few free transfers though

View attachment 442762

View attachment 442765View attachment 442764View attachment 442763

As you can see, standard of player is terrible at this level and I'm hoping for a better job, If we don't get one I'll be mad

I'll do a pre season update next if I stay at this club :p

Woo! Fantastic move made there somehow, but we don't care how, great stuff! Hopefully this is the start of big things and you can Tuk in (pardon me) to a good new challenge! All the best, don't ***** the budget up the walls though ;)

Woo! Fantastic move made there somehow, but we don't care how, great stuff! Hopefully this is the start of big things and you can Tuk in (pardon me) to a good new challenge! All the best, don't ***** the budget up the walls though ;)

I only made it because my reputation is still continental from my Man City days

Ouch, that's tough :( Hopefully you can focus in on the league now though, pushing for that title challenge despite that tough loss! Good luck!

Top league win there and unlucky in the Cups, going out to two very good sides! Interesting call, hopefully it'll take you somewhere interesting next year, CL win coming, I can feel it ;)

Gladbach update

My time at Gladbach has been incredible. Obviously we couldn't do anything too insane like win the league or **** like that but we did something rather special...

View attachment 441846View attachment 441845

View attachment 441844

We qualified for the Europa League! (Somehow) Look at the past positions

View attachment 441843

Miracle worker in his work...

I'll stay at Gladbach unless a Champions League Challenge job comes around

Last edited:
So we resigned from Gladbach hoping for a Champions League Challenge, and whilst we got a job, it wasn't what I expected

View attachment 441719

We find ourselves doing poorly in the Premier League

View attachment 441718

I'll play till the end of the season and tell you how it went. End of season update to come.