Wigo15

Reaction score
GUYS MY BAD... THIS IS NOT WORKING WITH SMALLER TEAMS... been trying to tweak and test it with leicester and no succes at all... but its fantastic with BIG GUNS :) lots of scoring and fun... amazing attacking play...

Yes i made a test with MAN CITY which is big team, but it shuuld work with lower teams with no problems as well.. becouse atticking game is so intelligence and making wonders!

FOR LOWER TEAMS recomend using COUNTER mentality all the time, FOR BIGGER TEAMS use COUNTER on away games.

I PUT WASTE TIME tactic, but if you had extra 1 substitute around 75-80 minute drop 1 striker to midfield to protect the lead!

There is SUK SAM ATTACKING CORNERS ROUTINE which i found very effective at the moment! MCL should take the corner kick.

FOR training use balance and attacking... NO OPPOSITE Instructions...

guys ive made a test just for this mentality, but feel free to tweak it!
View attachment 79955View attachment 79954

IGNORE the lost to Besiktas... it was just testing and i was not putting alot of effort in that game... was looking more how the game is going...

DOWNLOAD TACTIC -----> https://www.mediafire.com/file/l1mn3k42xdid5iv/killer bee.rar

If i missed something just ask! :)

Last edited:
Allright guys! We have something good right here! The problem what i found in fm17 is became much more bigger in fm18 - 1 striker tactics with 2 Inside forwards ar useless! not working at all! so i was thinking about that problem solution! And i think i found very good one! Strikers are very effective this year so 3 at the top is gonna kill everybody... ofcouse you got to pay the price... its concede a few... but its usual 3 goals average scoring a game!

Yes i made a test with MAN CITY which is big team, but it shuuld work with lower teams with no problems as well.. becouse atticking game is so intelligence and making wonders!

FOR LOWER TEAMS recomend using COUNTER mentality all the time, FOR BIGGER TEAMS use COUNTER on away games.

I PUT WASTE TIME tactic, but if you had extra 1 substitute around 75-80 minute drop 1 striker to midfield to protect the lead!

There is SUK SAM ATTACKING CORNERS ROUTINE which i found very effective at the moment! MCL should take the corner kick.

View attachment 1131476View attachment 1131477

IGNORE the lost to Besiktas... it was just testing and i was not putting alot of effort in that game... was looking more how the game is going...

DOWNLOAD TACTIC -----> https://www.mediafire.com/file/l1mn3k42xdid5iv/killer bee.rar

Did you find anyone can play up top or do they to have at least some familiarity with role. E.g. how did Toure play up front

Deep Lying Forwards could be adapted AMCs... like yaya toure, but ADVANCED FORWARD should be propper striker! But yaya scored afew goals even played in not his position... by the way G.Jesus scored 8 goals in 6 games ;)

Allright guys! We have something good right here! The problem what i found in fm17 is became much more bigger in fm18 - 1 striker tactics with 2 Inside forwards ar useless! not working at all! so i was thinking about that problem solution! And i think i found very good one! Strikers are very effective this year so 3 at the top is gonna kill everybody... ofcouse you got to pay the price... its concede a few... but its usual 3 goals average scoring a game!

View attachment 1131476View attachment 1131477

DOWNLOAD TACTIC -----> https://www.mediafire.com/file/l1mn3k42xdid5iv/killer%20bee.rar

Your evidence for your tactic being amazing is 2 PL wins and draw with Watford??

Your evidence for your tactic being amazing is 2 PL wins and draw with Watford??

i was waiting for comments like that :)) yess the test is not complete at all... the reason for that is that there is no fittness manager or in game data editor to make e proper full season test... but i was testing all tactics from this forum on 3d KEY games and what i saw in 433 tactic was tottaly different! i will test it tonight/tommorow much more with lower team then city and post more screens...

Are you changing the tactic around during games to counter your opposition or do you just use the tactic as it is here?

Are you changing the tactic around during games to counter your opposition or do you just use the tactic as it is here?
yes i usualy change things in second half depending on what is going on... or i need to save the result (i put waste time tactic for that) or chasing goals... you need to be a manager... plug and play is not working anymore long time ago...