• Barcelona.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Man Utd.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Please state)

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Want to join a club on your team on Fifa 11. Good then this is the place to be. You might be thinking "wtf is up with the name" but it's my local team and I plan to get a few mates irl to join too. Just fill out the following template in a comment and I'll let you know if your in.

PSN:
Position(s):
Overall:

Easy right? Post and I'll let you know if your in.

PSN: Jackovasuares
Position(s): Goalkeeper and CAM

Overall: 81 on both prefer goalkeeper but would play cam

PSN: Jackovasuares
Position(s): Goalkeeper and CAM

Overall: 81 on both prefer goalkeeper but would play cam

Your in mate. Could do with a gk. Adding now~

---------- Post added at 06:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 AM ----------

First game 0-0. Well played.

---------- Post added at 06:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 AM ----------

Second o-o draw.

---------- Post added at 06:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 AM ----------

Anyone register? Struggling with only 2 players.

i played quite well of both games picking up MOTM once and almost getting it the second game we need more players to complete the team so come sign up

sorry mate but all the ps3 players either play for Fm base Fc or FMB Rovers

Join us......we actually score goals ;) Quite a lot to. But if your one of those players who only plays ST because all they want to do is score then best to stay put.

Join us......we actually score goals ;) Quite a lot to. But if your one of those players who only plays ST because all they want to do is score then best to stay put.

The only reason I play striker for this team is because I don't trust the CPU to score. Your in DMF's team right. Mike said I didn't get in ;]

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Anyone want to register?

PSN: NickMonkhouse
Position(s): LM/RM LW/RW
Overall: 81