adityajain

Reaction score
While finding free agent wonderkids i found him and he is really very good!!

Name: Kim Won-Sik
Position: defender
free agent

Scout report: Kim Won-Sik isn't far from having required potential to be better than rio ferdinand.

Screenshot attached

He could be decent but he has quite a low determination stat. I highly doubt he'll anywhere as good as Ferdinand.
Maybe a good signing for LLM.

Is he described as a wonderkid? Because he sure doesn't look like one. Nevertheless a great free signing, but like the scout report says, he's only gonna be a good EPL defender, that is if he completely fulfills his potential

Yeah,but it is good for PL low table teams and he is available for free so he is a decent signing!!

yup, LL teams. I'd be concerned about his personality too. Could be disruptive to the dressing room. Had nothing but trouble with volatile players

Defo not a wonderkid!

Sorry my bad... But he is a decent player for free and can get you good money even if you decide to sell him(value is 1.3 mn euro if u sign him in season 1)

Interesting. Just bought him to try him out, and Steve Round says he has potential to play at same level as John Heitinga, and Heigtinga himself has said he will be a star. Interesting

Tackling is his main problem, however, if you play him alongside an aggressive stopper, he'd make a decent cover to the stopper.

With a good traning schedule, his tackling and marking can be improved a lot. Plus, he has good mental and physical attributes. He wont be a star but he can get pretty good, depending how much effort you put in him.

With a good traning schedule, his tackling and marking can be improved a lot. Plus, he has good mental and physical attributes. He wont be a star but he can get pretty good, depending how much effort you put in him.

Yeah. I put his individual training focus to tackling so that it can be improved well!!