King 'broke woman's nose'

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 2K
No need to get all defensive of Gerrard there lol.

Thats low. Seems theres loads of rapists and women beaters in football these days.

King has only been accused of these offences, not saying him i like him but it is not the first time a women has accused footballers of committing a crime, sometimes they just want the attention.

listen guys it annoys the **** out of me when people go have a go at joey barton, he did his time and deserves another chance, you guys try sitting in a cell with loads of low lives for 6 months, he hasnt done anything bad since he got out, its the pathetic fans to blame for winding him up, lee hughes annoys me more, disgusted to see a murderer scoring hat tricks for fun, anyway back on topic i think marlon is a thug

GaboneseTiger, I must say I completely agree with you...Lee Hughes is SCUM

if he is found guilty he is a *****, but lets all wait until he is found giulty ot not giulty as it my be, before we all start slating him

yeah fair point there scott, but this isnt the first issue with him, he is a man with a few problems

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

it disgusts me, he murdered a poor person, and he is being payed probably 30k a week more than i earn in a year, to score goals, i dont know why the fans accept him i would be going crazy, he is a class player but he broke the law and 6 years for murdering someone is unjust

It's not like she's claiming rape. this was a punch in the face in a bar. there would be no point if it wasn't true their would be tons of witnesses surely.@ andid

What lee hughes did was pretty horrendous but to call him a murder is overstepping the line. he was involved in an accident, he didn't mean to hurt someone but it was irresponsible and he's paid for it with 6 years in prison.

Last edited:
yh i see what you mean, but still this has happened before, GBH, assault and it never actually happened, so i think tht we should wait before we critise anyone, and gabonese i see what your saying about mudering(i take it you mean hughes) but i beileve in 2nd chances and if he has turnt his life around and is a different person, i am willing to let him get on with his life

i dont think its overstepping the line, he caused an accident and that life may not mean anything to me or you anderson but to his family, if that was my brother or sister i would be annoyed

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

anyway its a joke, it takes a big man to assault a woman doesnt it marlon, im sorry but to assault a women is pathetic, hes a big guy personally i would not want to be in a fight with him, its only really happened alot in the last 10 years from footballers

lets not condemn him yet, innocent until proven guilty, lots of people would make up stories for big money.

Most of the footballers think they are above the low ... too much attention is given to them and think they can do whatever they want ... idiots

Most of the footballers think they are above the low ... too much attention is given to them and think they can do whatever they want ... idiots

i fully agree with this. king probably decided to disfigure her cos he cant make her his queen

Hes married aswell I think. Would like him to try that with me.

Ive been listening to some of the stuff he's supposed to have done today,what a *****,going on about how great he was and how rich he is.He's one of the worst players ive ever seen in a boro shirt.

is he as bad as alves and shawky lol , i thought he was decent at watford though. to be fair only him and ashley young stood out in that team

is he as bad as alves and shawky lol , i thought he was decent at watford though. to be fair only him and ashley young stood out in that team
I never said he was the worst, i said he was one of the worst,he was garbage.All this came out shortly after he signed.

yeah i know, king and mido are the same to me, to be honest i think mido is a pile of **** sorry if you like him JP, he is a loser, he turns up late for training practically every day and expects to play, why wigan even loaned him last year is beyond me

Back