tommycolv

Reaction score
With King Kenny failing to bring success to Liverpool I have decided to take it into my own hands and turn Liverpool back into the European super power they once were.

Please note: I will use FMRTE to keep Joe Cole, and Alberto Aquilani at the club. As well as give Liverpool a more realistic transfer budget of 25m euro's as has been reported through various news sites.

badge.jpg

In the following press conference unveiled Tom Colvin as the new KOP boss, at the age of 25 he is unproven and this is his first job in football management.

Before I start making transfer plans, i thought it was only reasonable to give everyone a fresh slate, in terms of everyone getting a chance to impress me. I am willing to give the likes of Joe (Cole) and Alberto (Aquilani) a second chance to revive their careers at this magnificent club.

6_4f05c89fde13a512358722.jpg

Brad Jones (Sell)
Glen Johnson(1st choice RB)
Jose Enrique (1st choice LB)
Daniel Agger and (Skrtel) (1st choice CB)

Luis Suarez (1st choice striker)
Steven Gerrard (1st choice CM)
Andy Carroll (Target Man Possibly)
Maxi(Sell)
Jordan Henderson(back-up to first team/potential)

Sebastian Coates(back-up)
Stewart Downing(1st choice LM)
Jay Spearing (Sell ASAP-Hate Him)
Lucas(1st choice CM)
Danny Wilson(Loan)
Jamie Carragher(back-up)
Pepe Reina(1st choice GK)
Charlie Adam(rotation)
Doni (back-up)
Jonjo Shelvey (Back-up)
Martin Kelly (back-up)
Martin Skrtel (1st choice CB)
John Flanagan (Loan)
Craig Bellamy (rotation)
Peter Gulasci (Loan)
Jack Robinson (back-up)
Alberto Aquilani(back-up)
Joe Cole (rotation)

Although im not decided on my foration i feel the squad needs a winger, striker and holding midfielder.
Possibles:

Diame, Sandro, L. Diarra, Keita, Johnson, Walcott, Lennon,Rossi, Doumbia,

A successful pre-season testing 3 different formations out. 4-2-4/4-1-2-2-1/4-1-2-1-2

Results
Liverpool 0-2 Liverpool Reserves (No idea what happened)
Pachuca 0-2 Liverpool
Cardiff 0-2 Liverpool
Glenaven 0-4 Liverpool
Exeter 1-3 Liverpool
Liverpool 2-1 Barcelona (Nice)
Hercules 0-1 Liverpool
Getafe 1-1 Liverpool

Not bad results. After testing 3 results i've decided 4-1-2-2-1 will be my main tactic as it was the most effective.

Captain Gerrard (Obv)
Vice Reina

Transfers Out
Flanagan-Mlilwall (Loan)
Suso-Valencia 1.6m
Aurellio-Palermo 1.2m
Kuyt-Sevilla-1mil (loan opt to buy 4mil)

Various other loans

Transfers In
Diame- 5.25mil
Vrsalijko-1mil
Agbonlahor-18mil (more than i'd like to spend but he covers up top and wings so two birds with one stone)

Have Wigan first game of the season and i am missing suarez and carrol due to injury

Beat Wigan comfortably 2-0. Gave starts to Joe Cole and Aquilani and they both scored screamers. Diame and Vrsalijko both made solid starts to there liverpool careers whilst Agbonlahor didn't look comfortable.

Drew Bradford at home in the 2nd round of the League Cup! Won 4-0 Maxi and Carroll scored two each! Drawn Southampton in the 3rd round.

Just thought I'd let you know that using FMRTE is considered cheating...

I used it to make it more current! I also used it so promotions/relegations were all up to date

Last edited:
I don't think that in this situation it can be considered cheating . I'm sure that if a club like Liverpool appoints a new manager , they'll give him at least 20 M to spend on new players .

On FM12 , they give you like 4 , if i still remember correctly ? That's not really accurate !

Won 5 out of 5 Premier League games so far beating

Wigan 2-0
QPR 5-2
Fulham 2-0
Sunderland 3-0
Man City 2-1 (Last min winner )

Also beat Southampton in the 3rd round of the League Cup 2-0. Carroll and Agbolahor(Finally) scoring.

10 league games played still unbeaten and I am in 2nd place behind UTD who are on equal points.

More recent results:

West Brom 2-0
Arsenal 2-2
West Ham 1-1
Swansea 4-0
Birmingham (League Cup) 1-1 at 90mins but won 3-1 in the end.
Norwich 3-0

Stand out players so far....
Carroll 8 goals, 2 assists and getting 8.57 (7 matches)
Saurez 5 goals 3 assists and getting 7.36 (10 matches)
Cole 4 goals, 4 assists and getting 7.61 (7 matches)
Adam 3 goals, 2 assists and getting 7.19 (7 matches)
Downing 3 goals, 2 assists and getting 8.80 (2 matches)

Some screenshots would help the thread, also I believe you spelt heir wrong you may want to try and get that changed.

Some screenshots would help the thread, also I believe you spelt heir wrong you may want to try and get that changed.

Yeah i will see what i can do about the title. i will also try and get some screen shots up soon! cheers

I don't think you got what I was trying to say, the screenshots need to be in the actually posts

I don't think you got what I was trying to say, the screenshots need to be in the actually posts

I understood what you meant i was just putting these screenshots in to show how im doing so far! future posts will have the screenshots in them!