Reaction score
Hello all!

This will be my first attempt at writing a story so please be patient! I will be starting on an updated database as of 7/09/2014... So all (probably most, but I didn't make it so I can't complain :p) transfers will be updated, as well as teams in the correct competitions.

I hope I can make a compelling story, and I hope you all enjoy reading! First proper post shall be coming very, very soon!

somethingdifferent.

BREAKING NEWS!

View attachment 338094

Fulham sack manager Felix Magath!!!!!!

In a surprising U-TURN, the Fulham board have decided Magath is NOT the man to bring them straight back to Premiership first time of asking.

A brief statement was released by the board this morning.

"We thought long and hard about who should be in charge of this football club ever since our exit from the Premier League was confirmed. We felt that, despite his vast experience, Felix just doesn't have the flair and tenacity required to dominate what has become a strong league, and return us immediately to the top tier of English football. We will be announcing our new manager in due course. We also wish Felix all the best for the future."

This news may come as a shock to many football fans, with Magath's experience and knowledge, many were tipping him, not only to promotion, but to even breaking the record number of points gained in a single season.

The bookies favorites for his successor at the moment stand as follows:

Neil Lennon: 5/1
Alex McLeish: 7/1
Gianfranco Zola: 7/1
Tim Sherwood: 12/1
Malky Mackay: 25/1

With former Celtic manager Lennon the favorite to land everal available jobs at the moment, time will tell if he, or any of the other well-respected managers on the bookies list, get the chance to take the reins at Craven Cottage.