Status
Not open for further replies.

nulp

Reaction score
My Liverpool save went missing if your wondering, I think I overwrote it:S

I woke up in the morning normally, switched on Sky Sports News to see my beloved team have sacked the manager
ROBINSON SACKED
Karl Robinson has been sacked as manager of MK Dons after a fall out with the board. It is thought Brian Gunn, Paul Ince, and Lawrie Sanchez are the favourites to take over at the Dons.

I felt quite sorry for the manager who hadn't been at the club long, as a season-ticket holder all the way from the Wimbledon days I would have liked to see what tactics he'd have employed. I then had a different thought, maybe I could try and take the managerial position at the club I love. I could get to away games no problem that way, and I could buy the players I want, and use the formation I want. Sod it I thought, I got my best suit on and walked down to the Stadium:MK, where I saw Peter Winkelman, with his long hair. I went down to meet him, where I shook his hand and entered the stadium. 'You look very keen for the job, it only became available twenty minutes ago'. 'Yeah, I have been a season-ticket holder ever since the days when we were Wimbledon'. He then lead me into his office. 'So Mr...' 'Mr Wilkinson', 'OK, so Mr. Wilkinson, tell me why I should give you the managerial role at this club'. 'Well I have managed a few Sunday League teams, and won the league for them all, I have also won the Premiership as Tooting and Mitcham on Football Manager 2008'. He chuckled, but then didn't look impressed. 'Erm, okay, which players would you like to bring to the club?' 'A good striker who can play upfront with Aaron, that will score 20 plus goals per season', Peter then looked a bit more impressed with me, I then shook his hand again and left the stadium feeling all good. After a trip to ASDA straight after, I got home to update my status on FaceBook telling everyone I applied for the managerial role at the Dons. I looked at the wall

Pavel Nedved! Get in, Premiership here we come! Comment|Like

Nedved? What were they thinking? Hope the man proves me wrong though! Comment|Like

I wondered what all this talk about Lazio and Juventus legend Pavel Nedved was about, I then went to the BBC Football website to find the news that Nedved had been appointed manager as MK Dons, I was gutted. I thought atleast I made an effort to get the role as manager, now I will move on and try to manage someone else. I was happy with the players Pavel was bringing in, John Bostock and Jay Emmanuel-Thomas on loan from London clubs, and Gareth Williams, Dejan Stefanovic, Matthew Holland and Michael Mifsud on free transfers. I honestly thought this could finally be our season after a long 6 years of waiting!

Jordan Jones likes this. :L
I'm just adding to you going on facebook, Good luck mate

Pavel's big squad had a fairly un-mixed pre-season, these were the results

Port Vale 2-3 Dons (Easter 2, Gobern)
Wrexham 2-3 Dons (Mifsud, Ibehre, Easter)
Dons 1-1 Inverness (Bostock pen)
York 0-3 Dons (Chadwick, own goal, Mifsud)
Grimsby 0-0 Dons
Dons 1-1 Ipswich (Mifsud)
Grantham 0-2 Dons (Mifsud, Chadwick)

I could only manage to get to the Ipswich game due to work commitments, but I saw the higlights of the games on Sky Sports News. Mifsud looks like he will score goals galore in League One after his four goals!

0,,10269~3740429,00.gif

This man could be key during the season

Status
Not open for further replies.