Kings Lynn the legacy starts here

rafc1907

Reaction score
Started new game with the mighty Kings Lynn, never been lower than the BSP so looking forward to a challenge.

Will post transfers as soon as they come in and also pre season results

Here are my pre season results, transfers and squad

all in screenshots below let me know what you think

End of August

results and table below

Very good start for me winning against two favorites to go up and drawing against the other one.

Long may it continue

Didnt post goal scorers for august so here they are \/\/\/\/

September Results as always down below this time with scorers first off lol

fantastic month won every game convincingly I really think that we in a very good position to mount a lasting challenge for the title considering we havnt lost in the league so far. best signing(s) so far have been Songoro (RB) and every ones favourite Javary

League there too

Did you have to pay rediculous compensation to release those players?

i think grand total was about 40k, in hindsight a bad choice but you have to speculate to accumulate plus only had something like 1.2k p/w left of wages so needed to free some up and now have 2.7k p/w now so bit of leeway for wages

Hi, I am managing King's Lynn, my home town club, at the moment. Now just started my third season. First year won BSN and promoted. Second year, finished 6th in league and won the conference league cup. Third season sitting top of BSP five straight league wins. Still have only signed free transfers, now have around £250,000 in bank and transfer budget of £14,000. Will post some screen shots later, not time at moment.