James23

Reaction score
I have just started a new game with King's Lynn, i have a fairly good knowledge off lower league football but i was just wondering if anyone has any good tactics or if anyone know's any good players or wonderkids for non-league.

Thanks

only advice i can give is get a good scout and scout players that way also scout the trail days

as for tactics jp woodys clough tactics are good for lower leagues or read the ttf documents and make your own when im in bss/bsn or bsp i base my tactics on the rule of 1 gives tight defence but you still seem to score regular

I am a KLFC fan myself so I decided to manage them, your squad would be totally different to our squad now as there has been a total revamp as we were demoted (unfairly) from the BSN and we now have a new manager and a totally different (and looking better so far) squad with only one player remaining from last season (Andy Johnson - also assistant manager)

Sign some free players and release any of the hopeless u18s that have 1* potential.

Look on the best free players topic for some good suggestions.......

was just gunna say sig players on free 1st season

i manage them now and im really struggling to break out of coca-cola league 2 ive been there for 3 seasons it just gets boring

First time poster but had to contribute to this!
I'm doin really well with King's Lynn. I only got rid of about 5/6 players on frees, but I brought in about 12 players, all on free transfers, signed a few short-term loans to make up the squad depth as well.

The media predicted 14th position but currently I'm 1st, 8 points clear after 31 games in my first season.

I haven't cheated at all so don't go accusing, however I do admit I did sign 3 Reunion players:
Djamil Gangate (DM, MRC) for MR, Samuel Leveneur (ST), and a goalkeeper, can't remember his name.

When I find out how to post screenshots, I will do. Tactics/Transfers/Squad/League

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

2hxwob8.jpg

24g6psw.jpg

zv5zyg.jpg

2cxvvvs.jpg