KiRk7183

Reaction score
Hello,

This is 4-4-2 tactic with wingers who plays very important roles.

I preffer game with long balls...fullbacks do very very long passes so as the wingers...

Middlefield players will have a lot goals and much more assistants ...they will not doing only defence roles like in a lot tactics...they will play agressive in opposite field.

this is my 1st version and i have a lot of success..ill post some screen shots

I would like you to test it and tell me your result with this tactic, ty very much

Link:

http://www.4shared.com/file/J8suIfJp/Kirk_FireWire_2.html

Last edited:
OK here it is best version EVER...you dont need screenshots for this tactic its just one of the best tactics you can find for 4-4-2 with wingers upfront....try it YOU WONT REGRET IT ......Little instruction for this tactic...OI - let that to your assistent....player talk - on start of the match set it to PLAY FOR FUNS...if losing say that your ****** off...if you lead 1-2 goals go for more courge if you lead 3+ goals go for pleased....thats all its PLUG AND PLAY tactic..TRY IT

PLS comment this tactic after few game i want to see if it works for you. Ty

DOWNLOAD LINK

Last edited:
How about match preparation?

What you win in first season?

match preparation - team blend....very heavy....i win europe championship, 1st in league but i took team from half season and they were 4th witn 7 points less then 1st MU...anyway play 1 - 2 games and you will see that this tactic is very good...i like this tactic especially couze fullbacks have a lot of assist thatt is very hard to get in fm 2011

You type with lots of excitement, which wants me to test this tactic for De Graafschap in my next season, I just took over from them, to get them promoted again.

try it you will be pleased...one more thing DCR...put your best header for more goals from corners

im almost at the end of the season and i did not lose any game with only 5 games draw. I made some changes in tactic that improve my game. Im very impressed with this tactic because in very game every player have his role...fullbacks have 10+ assists in 1 season and few goals...wingers rule on sides... middlefield players dictate tempo of the game and strikers destroying opponets nets...here is my final version of this tactic and few more screenshots. Im advising you to try it and share your successes with me. Thanks.

and last thing....here are screen shots from championship final with barsa where you can see that barsa tactic was demolished by mine...enjoy

Last edited:
here is my last version

Ok, story continue....i resign Chelsea and took charge of AC Milan. They were 11th in league on half season and they had advantige team compare to others in league. First few games was not going so good 3 wins, 3 draw and i lose. This is how it takes team to gel in my tactic. After that was win after win and we finished 3rd in league. On start of new season my transfer budget was 23 m. that is not so big because i needed much better players. So i disade to sing 2 good players 20- years and loan 1 good middle field. After that i made a lost of friendly games so my new players gel in team as much as possible. And resault was awesome. Team now have a lot of wins and only 1 draw. Still this team need better players so they can win barcelona manchester, chelsea (witch i leave with very very good players, specially young ones) etc in championship. But still i hope that we can go till semi-final but that dipeneds on draw.

Last edited:
Ones more this tactic showing that is very good even with low reputation players. Im still trying to get involve my middle field players in games (they have a lot assist and only few goals in season 5-8). And im testing my right winger who start to play like messi, robben and c. ronaldo....shots from edge of the box...i will tell my progress about that in short time.

Looks pretty good, may try it when I establish Valencia as a top 3 team in the BBVA, finished 5th in my first season in charge, having taken over them and they were a mid-table team. Once I buy a few more players that might suit this tactic I'll give it a go.

2nd season win Milan i finished 1st. I had a little problem to gel in 6 new players a buyed because team had very bad players in team that cant do anything in championship. Because of that i had 6 draw and 6 lost games buy anyway i finished 1st. Now team play much better because some players gel in much faster then others and i force them more to play in first team and players that gel in slower i use in Cup`s or reserves. Anyway i found a way to get best of young players by tutor them and play in first them so even with 17 years old 2 of my players are settled in my first team and they are unbelivable. There is a little trick about that but i will say it a little bit later.

I must say i preffer this tactic because there is a lot of others that middlefield players only use to assist and no goals (or just 2-3) at the end of season. My middle field players scores 10+ in 1 season and a lot of assists i will sone post SS with Christian Eriksen who have 32 assists and i have still 4 games till end of the season. Again proud about my setings for fullbacks. I have 4 of them in team with 10-13 long throw attributs (that is very bad - and that means that they are middle class players) and they all have 10+ assist this seasson.

Anyway with 4 games till end i score 122 goals and i find 51 in my net and that is just because my CD are very very bad (except Thiago Silva).

I will soone post screenshots so you can see my progress in Milan with this tactic