KIRK`S JSP 4-2-3-1 NONE cant`s stop US

KiRk7183

Reaction score
14.3.1 tactic !!!!!

Hi all,

i wont put any screen shots...But bealive me if you dont try this tactic you wont know how FM 2014 is awesome.

little info...

ITS ******* AWESOME TACTIC !!!!

2 FB
2 CB
2 MF
2 Wingers
1 AM
1 ST

A lot passes, atractive game, wingers rocks, middlefield make other teams to cry, defenders smash back and forward...what can i say about that...even kid 16 years old give 25+ goals in league because he only need to shot infront goal because other players gives awesome passes....

I played with Arsenal, Porto, Hull, Fiorentina, Cesena, Dortmund, Frankfurt, Partizan, Valencia, Atletico Madrid... and you know what??? i win league with all of them xD got 5 Champions league, a lot of other cups 15+. Can you imagine Barcelona have 8 shots vs Hull and 5 of them was of the target xD...so what are you waiting for????

ITS PLUG AND PLAY TACTIC

NO OP INSTRUCTIONS
TRAINING BALANCE AND TEAMWORK...SET UP TO LOW

put 1 tactic to counter and other to control...so they get fluid....dosent matter if you play with big teams like Arsenal, MU, Barcelona, Bayern...you will control hole game and give a lot of goals....

IMPORTANT: play with counter tactic (a lot of passes,triangle,hole team involved in possesion,attractive game,awesome goals)
if you cant broke enemy defence (that dosent happend 2 often) switch to control mentality.

IF YOU SAVE PROBLEM TO BROKE UP ENEMY DEFENCE ....SET UP MENTALITY TO CONTROL

MAYBE THIS IS WORST TACTIC POST OF ALL THE TIME...BUT BEALIVE ME THIS IS BEST TACTIC IN FM 2014

YOU WILL <3 IT ....POST SCREENSHOTS AND REPLY HOW YOU LIKE IT :))))

DOWNLOAD:

View attachment 390673

Last edited:
i wont put any screen shots...But bealive me if you dont try this tactic you wont know how FM 2014 is awesome.

this will lose you lots of potentiL down loaders. I highly recommend you post some.

well if tactic is good....people will download it....only 1 tester needed to try it and reply... :D its only 10 min of testing xD

Dude F*** O** and stop posting your ****** tactic in other people's posts especially if your not going to give any SS or good info in your own thread about it for people to read!

The roles looks fine but the instructions are awful. No thanks.

well if tactic is good....people will download it....only 1 tester needed to try it and reply... :D its only 10 min of testing xD

But no one will know if it's actually any good if you don't post screenshots. It's a well and good saying you have won the league with all these teams, but if you can't back it up, no one will believe you.

Alt + F9 is to take a screenshot. It's not hard. Your reluctance to provide proof is also very off putting

the tactic is not "f*****g awesome"

I won't put screenshots either

i tested it with Chelsea, in 1st few matches played well, with less then 50% possession but avreaging 3 or more goals but form the 10th game onwards no win....just draw dispitie dominating the shots and shots on target

Those pesky screen shots...I don't like them either...who do they think they are? Going round showing everyone pictures. I'm certainly not having it.