Archieee.

Reaction score
People keep telling me to do this 2009 thing when u put the config and notepad but that hasnt worked. what is another solution because its so annoying when 3 kits dont work and all the others do.

If the kits do not show up in game, such as the Arsenal home/Aston Villa 3rd, simply go to Config(right click)---open with Notepad---add /2009 after home but before the last quotation, and there you go.

Arsenal home if having problems (copy & paste this into the arsenal home row.)
<record from="arsenal_1" to="graphics/pictures/team/602/kits/home/2009"/>

Aston Villa 3rd if having problems (copy & paste this into the Aston Villa 3rd row.)
<record from="astonvilla_3" to="graphics/pictures/team/603/kits/third/2009"/>

Yes i have done that. i havent started my game yet and it still doesnt work but its only 3 kits so why is that?

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

So i take it no one has a clue what to do apart from that /2009 thing?

have you named them the same

e.g
blackburn_1
birmingham_1

rather than

BlAcKbUrN1!
bbiirrmmiinngghhaamm2

I can't remember where I saw it, but I saw somewhere on here that you copy and paste the specific config file and just change the year at the end on each. For example:

Config blah blha blah_2009
Config blah blah blah_2010

And so on. I've never had this problem though, sorry if this doesn't help.

No there named as 680_home etc.

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

But its just man u home and away dont work and liverpool away doesnt work. So thats whats so annoying and i dont want to start a game till this works :(

Hmmm, it's never been Man Utd or Liverpool for me, always been Arsenal and Spurs. :S Sorry I can't help mate.

is there 2009 in there for the LIverpool and man utd kits? if so remove it