angelo994

Reaction score
Hey, I've recently install Football Manager 2011 onto my Mac. I had previously run it on a PC, but when it died I decided on a change. However, that is not what I am here to talk about. I downloaded kits for all the major leagues and at first glance everything seemed to be fine. However, when I finally chose to begin I realised that something had gone wrong. Now, I chose to begin my career as the Barcelona Atletic manager but when I went to check on my players via the tactics menu I saw that on the formation editor my players had no shirts under there names like there should be. I thought that due to Barcelona Atletic being a "B" team that the real kits may have affected the kits in some way. However, when I began my first friendly of the season against Mallorca, they too where affected by this! The real kits appear on the information section of the Mallorca team but when I played them they played in a strange green and red striped strip! Also in the pre match analysis they too had simply player names and no kits on their formation window or what ever you want to call it. I would be very thankful if someone where to help me on this issue. That's all ! Thanks!