chrismonc87

Reaction score
hi all
firstly i desided to put the team from wear i was born back where they belong (well bs north) (the team is fc halifax town formaly halifax town afc)
I desided to make my own kits (well copy two different kits and change team badges etc)
so here are the kits i did tell me what you think.
the numbers 08/09 are for the season year so the next year i will change it to 09/10 and hopefully change the league badges to bs prem
cheers chris

Last edited:
hi all
firstly i desided to put the team from wear i was born back where they belong (well bs north) (the team is fc halifax town formaly halifax town afc)
I desided to make my own kits (well copy two different kits and change team badges etc)
so here are the kits i did tell me what you think.
the numbers 08/09 are for the season year so the next year i will change it to 09/10 and hopefully change the league badges to bs prem
cheers chris

Looks really good I have been looking for a creased template do you mind posting it? As it looks very good to create kits.

hi mate,

erm kinda just did it on paint lol i need help doin photoshop cause i have the templates but don't have a clue what to do can you help me please.
i tried since 4pm yesterday and have got knowwhere
so help please lol

thts really gd.
me 2 hav tried usin gimp n dnt evn kno how 2 view the various templates lol

i just used an all ready made kits and changed logos and added them writing and stuff

thts really gd.
me 2 hav tried usin gimp n dnt evn kno how 2 view the various templates lol

I also have gimp and photoshop but gimp is not a good program to do kits. Using photoshop is easier and you will know once you open it.

if i could use photo id prob change them loads insted of just using plain ones lol if you understand what I mean lol

if i could use photo id prob change them loads insted of just using plain ones lol if you understand what I mean lol

Ok what you have to do is to just edit the psd of the template not the png's

Really simple once you get get used to it. Mind linking to the template? Cause it looks a really good good template to do kits.

If you still have problems post a screenie of what you have porblems with.

Nice home kit. not fond of your away kit. The blue over the nike logo isnt very nice.

But thats just my view

You are however very good at making kits, something i couldnt do

Ok what you have to do is to just edit the psd of the template not the png's

Really simple once you get get used to it. Mind linking to the template? Cause it looks a really good good template to do kits.

If you still have problems post a screenie of what you have porblems with.

what do you mean by edit the psd of the template?? i have trouble doing this because when i go on photoshop i have the arrows for the drop down options, but when i go to logos for example they do not load, the only thing that comes up is about gradency or something like that do you think you could help?