Kit issue

Conflict

Reaction score
Hello

Apologies if this has been covered before ...

I've created my own team on the FM Editor and created a simple kit using the presets on the editor.

I completed my first season with the kits showing up in the crowd, on the 3D models and with the colour scheme showing on the text commentary part.

However, in my second season there's been a problem. Whilst the kit on the 3D models is still showing up as the correct colours the crowd and logo have gone Blue and the text commentary for my side is no longer in the correct colour scheme, it's gone to a grey and black combination which is hard to read.My 2nd and 3rd kits are fine though, with players / crowd / commentary working.

Has anyone come across a problem like this before or a solution. The only solutions I have thought of are that I might have set some kit sponsorship up in the editor details which could have been just for one year - therefore in the 2nd year the kit disappears?

Thanks

Hello

I've tried that just now - it hasn't changed the kit back. Both the database editor and that editor you just told me about show the kits up as working but I imagine they're not loading properly - does anyone have any other ideas?