StuW

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
Name says it all really. Myself and KevyMatts are planning to set up some competitions, rather than have twenty running at once.

If you have any ideas, post them here, and me and Kevy will see which to go with.

RULES

1 - Give info on how the comp will function(rounds etc)
2 - No arguments. Anyone that starts one will be dealt with.
3 - Stay on topic.

Thank You

StuW & KevyMatts
Graphics Moderators.

I just think something like KOTW would be perfect, none of this rounds ****! it takes far too long, and makes the section look untidy when people create new threads for voting etc etc.

Yeah just get KOTW back up and running, quite enjoyed that.

Is the champions of champions one still going?

KOTW > *

Even though I entered once, it pwns.

KOTW bring it back best kit making thing ever !

Although KOTW is/was a nice the only downside is, to many kits to vote for in one thread and you can only vote once.
I'm still a huge favorite of the kit making league.

Last edited:
I Reckon We Could Do An Epl Like League With 20 people(if we can get that many ) play each other once?

I had to withdraw the league idea as there was a massive error while I simulated it (so much so points wouldn't have been rewarded some weeks).

The problem with that league idea is that there would be 10 new threads every week, if you could do KOTW, but instead of linking the kits, put them all in one image, so people dont have to click to view them, then it would work.

I figured that bit out Dunc but it won't work I think we need to scrap the idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well then there isn't a way to keep everyone happy tbh. Maybe they should just scrap competitions and just allow people to post on 'Rate my kit'.

Maybe a few themed KOTW comps? Such as CL, EL and PL etc...

I had a thread up for a kit making league, I think if there were 16 designers, the regular competitors, you get 3 points a win, 1 a draw, and nowt for a defeat, all the voting can be done on a single thread, or at a push 2 threads, it will work if managedproperly, I am more than capable of running it, with stu and kevymatts blessing, the voting would be easy to acheive

like this, let's say it's Ryan Hobbs v dunc, give multiple choice voting like so

vote for ryanhobbs v dunc

vote for dunc v ryanhobbs

vote for bradyo v stu w.

Vote for stu w. v bradyo

etc, etc

it would run like so

kits submited by Thursday evening. Threads up Friday voting open till Sunday noon, league table posted Sunday afternoon and next weeks fixtures posted, again to be submitted by thurs

That was the league idea Ryan but it didn't work as sometimes both people wouldn't submit and that means they would play a game less.

or you could just assign the 3 points to the home team, or give both teams 1 point, or just count both as a loss?

Need points to add up though, a draw wouldn't be fair as people who submitted won't get points. No certain way of doing it.

Need points to add up though, a draw wouldn't be fair as people who submitted won't get points. No certain way of doing it.

Why would you need to add up points?

If neither person submits - 0 points each
If 1 person submits - 3 points to the person who submitted