Kit Making League Cup - QUARTER FINALS - Coventry (El_Wulfio vs Conor95)

Who's Kits are better?

• El_Wulfio

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Conor95

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bradyo

Reaction score
This is the First poll from the Quarter-Finals of the Kit Making League Cup.

The team is Coventry

The designers in this group are:

1.El_Wulfio

Home:

coventry_home.png

Away:

coventry_away.png

2.Conor95

Home:

33be14n.jpg

Away:

302ck60.jpg

This poll closes along with the rest of them on 22:55 Saturday 14th AUGUST 2010 so get voting!!!

Them lines on El_Wulfio's home have messed with my brain. Anyway Pacman, hmm...bit of a coincidence that I made a Pacman logo and you have used one but looking past that nice to see you both using the pen tool and dispite how much FiFm looks messy the kits are generally better from Conor's as personally the lines on El_Wulfio's home ruins it for me.

I dislike them both, however El_Wulifo's are the better.
IMO

is it me or has connor just used chelsea home and arsenals kits with a colour change could be mistaken?

I prefer El_Wulfio's kits home kit and while I don't like the away kit, I don't like Conor's choice of template or the away kit. Has he used the pen tool on the home kit, cos I thought that was the Arsenal away kit?

If this was a pen tool comp you'd want me DQ'd no? XD

Christ, this isn't even the pen tool comp, is it? Apologies, I got mixed up AGAIN! :p

I know its not.... ah well ive lost. who gives a hoot. they were quick kits. I had the template open and remembered this comp so did these at last minute

Ok, this poll is closed, the winner is EL_WULFIO With 16 votes, he now progresses to the semi-finals, Congratulations!