Kit Making League Cup - QUARTER FINALS - Fulham (Bradyo vs Pistolped7)

Who's Kits are better?

• Bradyo

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Pistolped7

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bradyo

Reaction score
This is the Last poll from the Quarter-Finals of the Kit Making League Cup.

The team is Fulham

The designers in this group are:

1.Bradyo

Home:

With the home, I wanted to keep it fairly basic for a change, so I just used a gradient overlay, I really like the effect that came out.

bradyofulhamhome.png

Away:

On the away kit, I kept Fulham's away kits' the same colour, but added the blue in to give it a bit more variety.

bradyofulhamaway.png

2.Pistolped7

Home:

For the home kit, I wanted it to be simple, so I fought off the urge to use Adidas' more unusual templates (Lyon and Marseille, anyone?) and used AC Milan's third kit. It went well with the pin-hoops and I used a simple sponsor too.

FulhamH.png

Away:

The away kit is another red and black Fulham top, which seem to have become their usual away colours, so I used the Galatasaray template to make a half and half shirt, similar to the one from 1994 (and 2007, but oh well).

FulhamA.png

Third:

The third kit was a chance to use a colour not normally associated with Fulham, so I used yellow (also used in 1998/9 by adidas for an away shirt, worn against Aston Villa in a cup victory) and black on the new Real Madrid kit.

FulhamT.png

This poll closes along with the rest of them on 17:19 Saturday 14th AUGUST 2010 so get voting!!!

Last edited:
I vote bradyo as usual its because i dont think colour overlay is really hard to do considering my little brother who is 9 years old and never used adobe can colour overlay if he was shown , so my vote is bradyo cause at least hes taken the time to do something different and creative , i am not slating or trying to be negative i am just giving a reason for my vote as to many people vote for there m8s on this site in competitions ..

Regardless nice kits pistoledp , but i vote bradyo

Fair enough, I would have used pen tool or something like that, but I'm not skilled enough with it and I would probably have ruined my kits had I used it, but I agree with you that Bradyo's kits are very different.

Really not a fan of the blue on bradyo's away kit, and all of pistolped's kits are very good, so he gets my vote.

Thanks eds, and congrats on the Man Utd kits, they're really nice. My Leeds ones were a bit rushed, but even so, I liked the simplicity of yours.

Haha, cheers mate. Your Leeds shirts aren't too bad, in all honesty.

But your Fulham kits are all lovely, particularly the away and the third apart from the collar.

Yeah, I thought the collar was a bit dodgy but I'd already uploaded them and deleted the PSD so I couldn't do much about it! Thanks, but I prefer your Man Utd kits to my Leeds ones!

I vote bradyo as usual its because i dont think colour overlay is really hard to do considering my little brother who is 9 years old and never used adobe can colour overlay if he was shown , so my vote is bradyo cause at least hes taken the time to do something different and creative , i am not slating or trying to be negative i am just giving a reason for my vote as to many people vote for there m8s on this site in competitions ..

Regardless nice kits pistoledp , but i vote bradyo

Hate to tell you but they are both templates, just Bradyo's is a gradient overlay.

Anyway, I don't really like the blue on the away of Bradyo's, it just looks out of place and if that was red or black made this a hard choice but it isn't so I am going to vote for Pistol.

Very Modest guy other people would have jumped at it pen tool aint hard m8 seriously , people sometimes overcomplicate it , I've been using adobe in total for about 4 months now maybe 5 and I use pen tool on every single one of my kits , I'm sure little dec released a tutorial video on here explaining how to use it , some of the designs you can do with pen tool as well defy belief , all u gotto do is draw ur shape with the pen tool dont be afraid to go outside of the kit , join it together right click inside it make it a selection , but the most important thing is WARP ur shape BEFORE u fill it with the colour this pretty much allows you to draw any curve and shape u want then u just fill it with ur colour and thats it , use the magic selection tool on the kit shape layer and click once so the kit is selected , then go to your new layer ur making the shape in and press delete on it this cuts it into the kit
Check out the video though that dec released i myself havent watched it but seen some feedback on it and dec knows what hes doing as all his kits are also done with pen tool due to the template being his own

And dec your the one constantly telling me colour overlay takes no skill and i aint stupid i can see there both templates but bradyo done something that doesnt require clicking colour overlay and thats it
maybe i should have pmd this cause its a pretty big message i dont mean any disrespect to anyone either

Thanks, I'll have to try this stuff in some kits in the future, cos it sometimes gets a bit boring using pre-made templates all the time, but I just got the new V7 SS pack so I've just been using the new templates in that.

Sorry I misread Gza, thought you said something different and creative with the pen tool. Must be this Fulham away kit colour playing mind games on me. To be fair gradient overlay is just select two colours.

Voted pistolped genuinely for the fact that I hate a gradient-patterned kit.

Ok, this poll is closed, the winner is PISTOLPED7 With 12 votes, he now progresses to the semi-finals, Congratulations!