• Pistolped7

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • El_Wulfio

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bradyo

Reaction score
This is the fourth poll from the Quarter-Finals of the Pen Tool kit making challenge.

The theme is "Play-Off Winners." Each player had to design a kit for a team that's ever won a play-off final

The designers in this group are:

1.Pistolped7

Pistolped7 chose Lyon, who won their 2009/10 UEFA Champions League play-off.

Home:

The home kit was meant to be simple, and I used the pen tool to do the two diagonal stripes, which went well underneath the sort-of shoulder layer.

LyonH.png

Away:

The away kit is based on Lyon's, in my opinion, very attreactive 'crimson' away kit. I tried again to make it simple, and only used the pen tool on the cuffs. I also put a small Lyon lion (the one in the O of the badge) in red.

LyonA.png

Third:

The third kit is blue with hoops and red trim, with little bits of white. I used the pen tool to put an extra little trim on the area where the sleeve patches go.

LyonT.png

2.El_Wulfio

El_Wulfio chose Valencia, who won some play-off for something in Spain I think, let me know what it was if you know, I forgot. "I choose Valencia because of BATS hahah No, I looked over cup winners in Europe and thought Valencia is nice. They won the Spanish cup."

Home:

valencia_home_elwulfio.png

Away:

valencia_away_elwulfio.png

This poll closes along with the rest of them on 22:48 Saturday 14th AUGUST 2010 so get voting!!!

Last edited:
Ok I am going to jump in and say this but isn't Pistol's third a mix of the Lyon AND Bayern third/away kits?

I am not going to vote until I have an answer as I could be mistaken. However the home all that is added are the lines the rest is an edit of the China kit.

I'm going to be fair and wait as I don't have the new SS pack but they look similar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated OP to give explanations of Pistolped's kits.

Not saying anything but it is identical to this:
imgres

BayernMunichAwayKit2.jpg

The stiching is the same too.

Yeah, I added an extra red layer and another blue one on top of it on the sleeve with the pen tool if you look closely. Didn't want to add a massive garish design on it and ruin it.

Oh yes sorry just noticed that. I didn't have the template so it just looked like a recolour. Thanks for pointing it out and I am voting yours.

Callum, surely I am pointing something out here that is in the rules - what he added was subtle and hard to miss therefore if he won it wouldn't have been fair if he did use a template.

Oh yes sorry just noticed that. I didn't have the template so it just looked like a recolour. Thanks for pointing it out and I am voting yours.

Callum, surely I am pointing something out here that is in the rules - what he added was subtle and hard to miss therefore if he won it wouldn't have been fair if he did use a template.

:D Thanks.

Pistol really like the colors you used on the away kit there !

Oh and Bradyo forgot to add my choices : I choose Valencia because of BATS hahah No, I looked over cup winners in Europe and thought Valencia is nice. They won the Spanish cup.

I vote El_Wulfio

Reason is he actually put effort into it. Yeah the colours may be abit off but ah well at least hes used the pen tool and created something. Not saying pistolped hasnt used the pen tool just wulfio's has used more of the pen tool. Pistolpeds were nicest though but i vote for most/best effort in pen tool comps and wulfios put it in.

KIU

Pistol really like the colors you used on the away kit there !

Oh and Bradyo forgot to add my choices : I choose Valencia because of BATS hahah No, I looked over cup winners in Europe and thought Valencia is nice. They won the Spanish cup.

No worries mate, it's optional to put a reason, so no need to worry, added to OP.

We need a winner in this one guys, just 1 hour left!

---------- Post added at 08:44 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:28 PM ----------

Ok, this poll is closed, the winner is EL_WULFIO Who just scrapes it with 8 votes, he now progresses to the semi-finals, Congratulations!