• Mike

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • El_Wulfio

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bradyo

Reaction score
This is the first poll from the Semi-Finals of the Pen Tool kit making challenge.

The theme is "Quick off the mark." In tribute to Blackpool's amazing start this year, each player had to design a kit for a team that's won by more than 3 goals on the first day of a premier league season

The designers in this group are:

1.Mike

Mike chose Arsenal, as they beat Middlesbrough 4-0 at the Riverside, first game of the 2001-2002 season.

Home:

arsenalhome.png

Away:

arsenalaway.png

2.El_Wulfio

El_Wulfio chose Liverpool "Since I'm not British myself it was a hard time to find the right team to suit with this competition. I did some research and stumble upon the following victory of Liverpool 6 - 1 Crystal Palace back in 1994/1995. So I choose Liverpool."

Home:

pentool_liverpool_home.png

Away:

pentool_liverpool_away.png

This poll closes 17:50 Friday 20th AUGUST 2010 so get voting!!!

Last edited:
Mike for me. Simplicity is golden. :)

Going with Mike for this one, El_Wulfio's are good but I feel his shapes are too sharp at the ends and with practice will learn that sometimes basic lines and shapes can make a kit.

I liked the use of the pen tool over the liverpool crest on El_Wulfio's away kit, but loved the simplicity on Mike's kits.

Mike's simply becasue the shapes on el wulfios aren't smooth enough.

The simple designs are always the best. So voted for Mike.

What have you done to the Liverpool kit's? They're horrible.

Bit harsh, I would love to see you make better kits.

I'm free to my own opinion am I not? And that's my opinion of them kits.

I'm not going to lie and say they're the best kit's I've ever seen, cause they're not.

If I'm totally honest, if I still had PS, I'd be very confident I could make some better then that.

It wasn't very constructive though hence it was harsh. Your opinion is valid but you could have been nice.

It wasn't very constructive though hence it was harsh. Your opinion is valid but you could have been nice.

An opinion doesn't have to be 'constructive'

I was simply giving my opinion of the kits.

I could have been nice? What, and make him think his kit's are good when they are actually not? (In my opinion)

An opinion doesn't have to be 'constructive'

I was simply giving my opinion of the kits.

I could have been nice? What, and make him think his kit's are good when they are actually not? (In my opinion)

It's called being courteous, no need to be rude.

Now jog on.

No but he has given the time and effort to try you could at least pick a good point or say where he could improve. Worst comes to the worst hail his effort.

It's called being courteous, no need to be rude.

Now jog on.

I was only being honest.. There's nothing wrong with that.

Are you going to make me? oO)

No but he has given the time and effort to try you could at least pick a good point or say where he could improve. Worst comes to the worst hail his effort.

I'm not saying he's not given time or effort am I? As for the good point's, I really can't see any! I think the kits are 100% horrible.

If you think about it, it's pretty much the same as real life.. A team brings out a new kit, lets take Newcastle's Yellow one, people did nothing but take the ****, the people who created that put in more effort then people do on here just creating them on PS.

I don't see you having a go at people for sharing there opinion on that?

If you don't like my opinion, then that's up to you. However, it's my opinion, and it's not going to change.

why does every kit making thread end with a fight over what someone said ?

The kit-making community don't like criticism, unless it's restrained and light-hearted, if at all.

Personally, I think Wulfio's kits are atrocious, and a stain on this forum.

Mike gets my vote.

The kit-making community don't like criticism, unless it's restrained and light-hearted, if at all.

Personally, I think Wulfio's kits are atrocious, and a stain on this forum.

Mike gets my vote.

I know, it's stupid. If anything it's going to make you better? Like when I started making signatures, I got nothing but criticism of you and Redrup, and if I'm honest that made me better.

I honestly have to say I thrashed my latest kits because I was bored with making kits lately so it's better to create something then just forfait.

Secondly opinions like coach carter's I respect, comments like Billy's are just plain ... ignorance. But hey, we all feel like internet warriors :)

Come on guys, everyone calm down and stop bickering or this thread will end up with somebody closing it and that's unfair to Mike and El_Wulfio. But why not keep critcism constructive? Of course, you're right to give your opinion, I'm not keen on Wulf's Liverpool kits either, but there's not really a need to say they're a 'stain on the forum'. That's a bit over-the-top.

Anyway, bradyo, you've said 'pistolped7 chose Liverpool' in the OP. :p

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

Sorry, I mean Arsenal :p

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

Sorry, I mean Arsenal :p

I know, it's stupid. If anything it's going to make you better? Like when I started making signatures, I got nothing but criticism of you and Redrup, and if I'm honest that made me better.

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with criticism, but at least make it constructive, making kits for a ****** computer game isn't a full time job, so you can't discourage them by being so blatently offensive. When people who really design kits for a living, they are expected to come under criticism for bad work, as they do it full-time.

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Anyway, bradyo, you've said 'pistolped7 chose Liverpool' in the OP. :p

Sorry - that's the problem with copy and paste :p