Kit Mega pack?

• Thread starter MetalHeroChris
  • Start date
  • Replies 12
  • Views 11K
M

MetalHeroChris

Hi all and firstly I apologise if this has been posted before but I could'nt find anything about. But I was wondering if there is any plans to release a kit megapack for all the leagues and such etc.etc. Not fantasy kits but real ones for this season.
Thanks in advance.

Im sure someone will fire all created kits into a megapack at some point, patience is a virtue though.

I am creating packs for each league and when finished, will make a big megapack out of it :)

I'm currently making BSN & BSS in 2DFM11 template.. BSN is finished but having trouble making it appear in game.. Starting on BSS tomorrow

I am creating packs for each league and when finished, will make a big megapack out of it :)

Thank you I will look forward to seeing them. xD

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

I'm currently making BSN & BSS in 2DFM11 template.. BSN is finished but having trouble making it appear in game.. Starting on BSS tomorrow

Awesome, good luck with the problems you are having...will look forward to seeing it when you are ready to release.

Awesome, good luck with the problems you are having...will look forward to seeing it when you are ready to release.

Sorted the problem out, and uploaded it too the download section, may only be available tomorrow..
What style kits are you looking for ?