StuW

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
This is the final Kit of the Week. This is a one-off, which features the winners of the previous KOTW competitions.

ENTRANTS

Week 1 winner - 08browny08
Week 2 winner - StuW
Week 3 winner - KevyMatts
Week 4 winner - Mike
Week 5 winner - S.J
Week 6 winner - Dunc
Week 7 winner - Neall
Week 8 winner - S.J
Week 9 winner - gjtank21

TEAM - SPAIN
HOME - Red with Blue & yellow
AWAY - Blue and/or Black with any colour.

KITS SUBMITTED BY 23rd AUGUST, 12 MIDNIGHT

Good luck guys.

I'm going for Dunc. If he doesn't mess around he's very capable of making some very, very good kits. As are the rest of you, but I'd say Dunc's about you.

Stu? May I suggest PM'ing each of them with the link to this thread.. In case they don't see the thread. :)

Shall chuck mine up in the week sometime, or maybe later today, or maybe it a min, who knows! :)

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

Decided to do them before the Arsenal game. Don't make many kits anymore so just went for simplicity. :)

spainhome.png
spainaway.png

Good luck guys.

I'm going for Dunc. If he doesn't mess around he's very capable of making some very, very good kits. As are the rest of you, but I'd say Dunc's about you.

Stu? May I suggest PM'ing each of them with the link to this thread.. In case they don't see the thread. :)

Already linked them all to it. They have no excuse.

here are my kits :) went for retro on away

home-
spainhomekit.png

away-
spainawaykit.png

so, who won :p,
just joking, but stu, are you going to re-run this?

As everyone else missed the deadline, should just be a vote between me and Neall ;)

3 weeks ago, Stu PM'ed all the people that could participate, only me and Neall entered. :)

I did PM everyone that could enter, no-one else entered. I will leave it for another week, so if you are eligible to enter, please do so.

come on lads make and post your kits :S

personally i think the two people that obeyed the deadline should get +21 points head start for the number of days the others are behind ;) :p

only now i remembered i agree with you but thought since i had made them id post them

Agreed. Dunc or Neall? :p

Anyway, here's mine after the generous Stuart extended the deadline :$

spainhome.png
spainaway.png

I have left this open, as it slipped down the list on the graphics section, and that is probably why it didn't get any interest.

Yeah, mine will be up tonight at some point.

**CLOSING DATE - TOMORROW - 6PM**

If you have not posted kits up, you are disqualified

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Here is mine, not the greatest I have ever made, but...
esph.png
espa.png

esph.png
espa.png