Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyfiveo

Reaction score
Hi,

Hopefully someone can help,
I currently use the SS' 2D kits for the match screen and info page, which I find work best but recently I came across a couple of kits in the game, I've added a picture of exactly how they look.

Now I'm not 100% sure if I actually installed some sort out kitpack but I cannot seem to remove them, as they don't appear in my graphics/kits folder, so I have no idea how they have got there and would like to change them to the 2D kits, I have tried replacing the kit in a config like all my others but they still appear.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

I've had this same problem mate with some kits & some kits not chaning when new kits are installed, most seem to work, it's the odd few, i just ignore them, but if someone knows how sort it, would be good!

I've had this same problem mate with some kits & some kits not chaning when new kits are installed, most seem to work, it's the odd few, i just ignore them, but if someone knows how sort it, would be good!

Thanks for the quick reply Chris, yeah it just seems strange, I must of installed some sort of kitpack, as I wouldn't download these over the original SS' kits.. It's mainly the lower league clubs that it does it with so it's not that big of a problem.

Yeah, same here mate, dunno why it does it :S or some clubs ill have there kits and it shows different ones or just leave them as default colours lol but it's only a few, just gets annoying when theyre massive lol

Have you tried editing the config file?

Basically add /2009 or /2010 or /2011 etc to the end. It sometimes sorts out these problems. I had a few premier league kits and championship kits which looked exactly like those Luton kits, and a third kit didn't show up for one team. But when I added that to the end of those teams on the config file, saved the edited file, and reloaded the images. They all changed and looked correct.

Please use the search to find correct threads. HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.