Votes: 3 16.7%
  • bad

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • terrible

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Will try to do all tomorrow photoshop will be fixed by then

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:37 PM ----------

Sorry wen't to friends house after school then football just in half hour ago. Defo do all tomorrow.

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:07 PM ----------

Celtic kits

celtic2.png
celtic3.png

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Here's the rest sorry for delay

Chappazz88:

manue.png
manu2.png
manu3.png

jara_hammer

newcq.png
newc2.png
newc3.png

Need anything changed just ask :p

mate they are top class love them,how do i put these into my game now

yer if pos how do you do that also could you do me a away kit

yellow green
sponsor samsung
anystyle

Can ou makew the following kits please

Team Hibernian
Home - Green body white sleves
Away : White body Green sleeves
Third :Black body Green sleeves
Manufacture Nike
Sponsers Home Playstation, Away Apple, Third coca cola

Keep up the good work, Cheers

hmm, i know you have only started kit making, but a few tips, spend more time on them, they are looknig shabby at the moment, take more care with chaning colours of sponsers etc, use Ctrl+U instead of colour overlay, then tick colourize. any other qestions ask me

hmm, i know you have only started kit making, but a few tips, spend more time on them, they are looknig shabby at the moment, take more care with chaning colours of sponsers etc, use Ctrl+U instead of colour overlay, then tick colourize. any other qestions ask me
I use colour overlay on my kits and I think they look pretty good ;)
Either way works just as well as the other IMO.

jakec3151, you do need to spend more time on them though. You need to work on your colour combination, cutting out the logos properly with no jagged edges, and getting the logos the right size and in the right place on the shirt. If you do all that, your kits will be 10x better ;)

can u please edit these kits someone left unfinnished please there only small changes but really important to me as i am massive perfectionist.
awayzk.png
thirdw.png

can u please change the yellow to grey on the third kit (stripes) and edit out the black stripe at the end of the sleeve

Last edited:
Team: Borussia Dortmund
Home Kit Colour: Yellow with black squares (like boavista from portugal if you know them) and with champs league logo in sleeve
Away Kit: surprise me ;)
3rd Kit: again suprise me
Manufactror: Nike
Sponsor: E.ON
I need a config please the ID is 907

Thanks mate​

hi im also interested in these kits but i need a config file. could u please make some for me (ive asked alexrowley1 and he said the unique id is 2062002128
thanks in advance

Last edited: